Lizards

"No, don't come near me with that," Leila said. Then, the scientist made an audio note, "From the clothing, the human female appears to be more resistant to the cold than the male." Leila gave him a dark glare, "I dressed for Rio!"

"Leave her alone. You've got me," Mo said. "Stay away from her!" Amy said and her wrists clamped tighter. "Argh."

"Decontamination complete. Commencing dissection," The scientist said and pointed the tool to Leila's chest but stopped when a voice said, "Area Seventeen incursion. Species diagnostic requested. Area Seventeen incursion. Species diagnostic requested." And with that, the scientist ran out.

Leila sighed in relief as Amy said, "Yeah. And stay out." Leila glanced at her sister and smirked, showing her the restraints control that she took from the scientist. "How did- forget it. I'm proud of you," Amy said and Leila giggled as she freed herself.

Then she freed Amy and walked to free Mo. "How did you get that?" Mo asked. "You never picked a lizard man's pocket?" Leila joked and he and Amy smiled. "Come on, before he gets back," Amy said and they ran out the room.

"That creature, do you think it was an alien? Any more of them, do you think? Do you think the Earth's been invaded?" Mo asked. "Don't know. But Lily and I know someone who could have some answers. Her boyfriend," Amy said.

"We need to get back to the surface and find him," Leila said. "I wonder where this leads," Amy said as she stopped. "Maybe it's a way out of here," Mo said and he and Leila both walked over to her.

Amy pressed a button on a wall panel. A screen lights up, then the area behind the door as Mo looked at it. "Oh, my God, no," He said. "What is it?" Leila asked. He tried to open the door. "It's my son. It's Elliot. What've they done to him?"

Amy and Leila walked to the door as he backed away as he said, "He's in there. We have to get him out. Elliot? Elliot, it's Dad." "Access denied. Unauthorised genetic imprint," The computer said.

"Stop. Seriously, we can't get in," Amy said. "That's my boy in there," Mo said. "We know. These screens, they're monitoring something. I think they're vital signs. Heartbeats, pulses. Why else would he be wired up? He's still alive," Leila said.

"All right. We find weapons, get that creature from the lab and force it to release Elliot, yeah?" Mo said. "Yeah. Trust me. We'll get him out," Amy said and Leila nodded.

We walked in so many doors. "These chambers are all over the city," Amy said and then she light up two. Mo and Leila stood there when they saw contain those green Lizards.

"Turn it off, quick," Mo said and they both took a step back. When Amy closed the lights, Leila saw that they didn't moved. "They're not moving," She said, frowning. "Maybe they're asleep. Let's have another look," Amy said and Leila nodded.

"No, Amy, don't. Don't," Mo said but Amy ignored it and opened the lights again. She opened the chamber and Leila walked inside. "Leila, what are you doing? Get out of there," Mo said.

"Some sort of suspended animation. I wonder what these are?" Leila asked, looking at the discs that the Lizards were standing on. "The Doctor would know. The Doctor always knows," Amy replied.

"Hey, look," Mo said, looking up. Amy and Leila wiped their heads above the two Lizards, it was tunnels heading straight up. "Wait. I know. It's how they came up to the surface. The discs can transport up," Leila explained. "Then, it's our way out of here," Amy said.

"Even better. Weapons. Come on, now we can fight back," Mo said as he took a weapon carefully from the Lizard. Amy took a weapon from the second Lizard and looked at Leila, "You'll stay beside me the all time, got it?"

Leila nodded and the three of them walked back out the chamber and then Leila switched the lights off and closed the chamber. "Which way now?" Mo asked. "Door at the end," Amy said. Leila frowned, "How can you be sure?" She asked and Amy shrugged as they walked, "I don't know."

The door at the end leaded to a balcony overlooking a vast chamber, containing warriors as far as the eye can see. "Wow," Mo said. "Yeah," Amy and Leila said at the same time. "We don't stand a chance," Mo said. "We have to find The Doctor," Leila said and she walked back, following by Amy and Mo.

We walked to a room from the back and heard voices, "Oh, lovely place. Very gleaming." It was The Doctor! Leila grinned but her smile faded away when she heard another voice, "This is our court and our place of execution."

Amy and Leila exchanged glances as Mo walked the other way. Amy and Leila walked up as Amy pointed the gun at the Lizard woman, "Let them go."

"Leila and Amy Pond. There's two girls to rely on," The Doctor said and winked at Leila and she walked over to him. "You're covered both ways, so don't try anything clever, buster," Amy said as Mo walked up. "Mo," Nasreen said happily.

"Now let them go, or I shoot," Amy said. The Lizard woman moved towards her, "Amy," Leila whispered. "I'm warning you," Amy said but then the Lizard woman disarmed her and dropped her to the floor. "Amy!" Leila called and was about to ran over to her but stopped when the Lizard woman pointed the gun at her, "Don't you dare touch her!" The Doctor said as he stopped in front of Leila, protectively.

"And you," The Lizard woman said to Mo and he was disarmed by two warriors. "All right, Restac, you've made your point," The scientist said. The Lizard woman, Restac, walked up to him and said, "This is now a military tribunal. Go back to your laboratory, Malohkeh."

They hissed at each other before Malohkeh glanced at Leila with soft eyes and then looked back at Restac. "This isn't the way," He said before walking out the room. "Prepare them for execution," Restac said.

They were all tied to rings in a pair of columns. "Okay, sorry. As rescues go, didn't live up to its potential," Amy admitted as Leila hold The Doctor's hand and he squeezed it.

"I'm glad you both okay," The Doctor said to Leila and Amy. "Me too," Leila said, smiling at him and he smiled back. "Lizard men, though," Amy said.

"Homo Reptilia. They occupied the planet before humans. Now they want it back," The Doctor said. "After they've wiped out the human race," Nasreen added.

"Oh, great," Leila said sarcastically. "Yeah. Preferred it when I didn't know, to be honest," Amy said. Leila frowned when she saw that the warriors were just pointing their guns at them but they didn't shoot, "They're waiting."

"What do you think they're going to do with us?" Nasreen asked and Leila shook her head while The Doctor just frowned.