1580

Leila, Amy and Rory were exploring as they walked in a street. "Again, why do I have to come with you two?" Leila asked. Amy smirked. "Because your boyfriend is not here, then you're stuck with us," She said. Leila rolled her eyes, "Stop," She said. Amy giggled and Rory chuckled a little.

"What have you two been doing?" He asked. "Well, running, and fighting. We've been scared," Amy said. "More scared than I thought," Leila mumbled. Amy smiled. "I missed you," She said. Rory smiled a little. Leila smiled.

Amy and Rory kissed and Leila rolled her eyes. "Oh, please get a room," Leila said. Amy and Rory laughed. "So, we are in Venice and it is 1580," Rory said as he looked around. "I know," Amy said with a big grin. The three walked around.

Rory was about to take a photograph of Leila and Amy in front of a building but then they hared a scream. "What was that?" Rory asked. They run back in time to see a man with blood on a sharp teeth and a girl with two holes in her neck. The man hissed, raised his cloak and passes Leila and Amy.

Rory checked the girl. "She'll be okay," Rory said. Leila started running after the man. "Where are you? Leila!" Amy called and ran after her. "Amy, Leila, come back!" Rory called. Leila and Amy ran after the man but then lost him when an alleyway opened straight onto the canal.

It's was night, Leila and Amy found The Doctor by the canal. "Doctor!" Leila and Amy called. The three were grinning. "I just met some vampires," The Doctor said. "We just saw a vampire," Leila said at the same time. They talk over each other. The Doctor and Leila hold into each other tightly. "And creepy girls and everything," The Doctor said. "Vampires," Amy said with a grin.

Rory ran over. "We think we just saw a vampire," He said. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. Leila and Amy was just telling me," The Doctor said. "The Doctor actually went to their house," Amy said. "Oh. Right. Well," Rory said.

"Okay. So, first we need to get back in there somehow," The Doctor said. "What?" Rory asked. "How do we do that?" Leila asked. "Back in where?" Rory asked. "Come and meet my new friend," The Doctor said with a smile. He grabbed Leila's hand and they all ran.

The Doctor lead them to a house, where the same man that was before. He smiled. "Doctor," He said. The Doctor smiled. "Guido, hello. This is Leila, Amy and Rory," The Doctor introduced. The man, Guido smiled and let them inside the house.

A vellum map of Venice is laid on the table. "As you saw, there's no clear way in. The House of Calvierri is like a fortress. But there's a tunnel underneath it, with a ladder and shaft that leads up into the house. I tried to get in once myself, but I hit a trapdoor," Guido said. "You need someone on the inside," Leila said. "No. No way," The Doctor said immediately.

Leila frowned. "You don't even know what I was going to say," She said. "That we pretend you're an applicant for the school to get you inside, and tonight you come down and open the trapdoor to let us in," The Doctor said.

"Okay. So you do know what I was going to say," Leila said. "Are you insane?" Rory asked. "But we don't have another option," Leila said. "He said no, Leila. Listen to him," Rory said. Rory care about Leila. She's like a little sister to him and she is going to be his family.

Leila looked at her big sister. "How about we both go?" Amy asked and Leila smiled, she link arms with her sister. "We'll be there three, four hours, tops," Leila said. "No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. It can't keep happening like this. This is how they go. But I have to know. We go together, say you're my daughters," The Doctor said. "What? Your daughters?" Amy asked. "You look only a few years older than us," Leila pointed out.

"Okay, older brother, then," The Doctor said. Amy shook her head. "No, older brother for me. Fiancé for Leila," Amy said. "What?" Leila asked. "I already have a fiancé. You need one too," Amy said with a grin. "Actually, I thought you were his fiancé," Guido said to Leila as he pointing at The Doctor. The Doctor's cheek go a little red. "That's not helping," Leila said.

"Wait, but they've already seen The Doctor. Rory, you should do it," Leila said. Rory's eyes grow wide. "Me?" He asked. Leila nodded. "Yeah," Amy said. "You can be our brother," Leila said.

"This whole thing is mental. They're vampires, for God's sake," Rory said. "We hope," The Doctor said. "So if they're not vampires?" Amy asked. "Makes you wonder what could be so bad it doesn't actually mind us thinking it's a vampire," The Doctor said.

Leila, Amy and Rory stood in front of Calvierri and her son Francesco. "So, basically, both of our parents are dead from getting the plague. I'm a gondola driver, so money's a bit tight, so having my sisters go to your school for special people would be brilliant. Cheers," Rory said. "Have we met?" Francesco asked Leila and Amy.

"I've just got one of those faces," Rory said. "I wasn't talking to you," Francesco said. He walked around Leila and Amy as he looked at them. "They got the same face, which is because they are my sisters," Rory said.

Calvierri looked at the guard, Carlo. "Carlo, explain yourself. Why have you brought me this imbecile?" She asked. "Signora, they have references from His Majesty the King of Sweden," Carlo said. "What? Let me see," Calvierri said to Rory. Rory stepped forward with the psychic paper whilst Francesco circled around the sisters.

Calvierri smiled. "Well, now I see what got my Steward so excited," She said as she handed the psychic paper back to Rory. "What say you, Francesco? Do you like them?" Calvierri asked her son.

"Oh, I do, Mother. I do," Francesco said. The sister share a wide eyes look. Rory was looking ready to drag the sisters from there. "Then we would be delighted to accept them. Say goodbye to your sisters," Calvierri said. Carlo hustled Rory away. "Tell . . . Uncle Doctor we'll see you both really soon, okay? we'll be fine," Amy said. Rory watched in horror as the door shut. Amy grabbed Leila's hand and nodded at her.