Love

"Still weak. Dangerous to move her," Emma said. "Can I open my eyes now?" Leila asked. "No. Leila, listen to me. If you open your eyes now for more than a second, you will die. The Angel is still inside you. We haven't stopped it, we've just sort of paused it. You've used up your countdown. You cannot open your eyes," The Doctor said. "Doctor, we're too exposed here. We have to move on," Octavian said.

"We're too exposed everywhere. And Leila can't move. And anyway, that's not the plan," The Doctor said. "There's a plan?" Kol asked. "I don't know yet. I haven't finished talking. Right! Father, you and your Clerics, you're going to stay here, look after Leila. If anything happens to her, I'll hold every single one of you personally responsible, twice. Amy, Kol, Emma, we're going to find the Primary Flight Deck which is-" The Doctor said. He wet a finger and holds it up. "A quarter of a mile straight ahead, and from there we're going to stabilise the wreckage, stop the Angels, and cure Leila," The Doctor said.

"How?" Emma asked. "I'll do a thing," The Doctor said. "What thing?" Amy asked. "I don't know. It's a thing in progress. Respect the thing. Moving out!" The Doctor said. "Doctor, I'm coming with you. My Clerics'll look after Miss Pond. These are my best men. They'd lay down their lives in her protection," Octavian said. "I don't need you," The Doctor said. "I don't care. Marco, you're in charge till I get back," Octavian said.

"Sir," The solder, Marco said. "I think I should stay with Leila," Amy said. "Don't worry about her, I may need you," The Doctor said. Amy sighed and grabbed Leila's hand. "Doctor? Can't I come with you?" Leila asked. "Can't. Sorry Leila," Kol said. Leila squeezed Amy's hand. "Be careful," Leila said. Amy smiled at her little sister. "I will," Amy said and kissed Leila's forehead.

Amy, Emma, Octavian and Kol started walking away. The Doctor set in front of Leila. "You'll be safer here. We can't protect you on the move. I'll be back for you soon as I can, I promise," The Doctor said. "It's not fair," Leila said. "I will be back soon. Good luck, everyone. Behave. Do not let that girl open her eyes. And keep watching the forest. Stop those Angels advancing," The Doctor said and rushed to catches up with Amy, Octavian, Emma and Kol.

Suddenly, hands grabbed gently Leila's hands, "Leila, love, you need to start trusting me. It's never been more important," The Doctor said. "But you don't always tell me the truth," Leila said. "If I always told you the truth, I wouldn't need you to trust me," The Doctor said. "The crack in my wall. How can it be here?" Leila asked.

"I don't know yet, but I'm working it out. Now, listen. Remember what I told you when you were 7?" The Doctor asked. "What did you tell me?" Leila asked. "No. No, that's not the point," The Doctor said as he rested his forehead on her's. "You have to remember," He said. He kissed her cheek and walked away. "Doctor? Doctor?" Leila called but he left.

"What's happening? Anything happening out there?" Leila asked. The Angels pushed their hands into the Treeborgs, and the light starts to flicker. "The Angels are still grouping. Are you getting this too?" Marco asked. Leila stood up but still with her eyes close. "The trees? Yeah," Phillip said. "Here too, sir. They're ripping the Treeborgs apart," Pedro said. "What's happening?" Leila asked. "It's the trees. ma'am. The trees are going out," Marco said.

"Angels advancing, sir," Phillip said. "Over here again," Pedro said. "Weapons primed. Combat distance five feet. Wait for it," Marco said. "What is it? What's happening?" Leila asked. "Keep your position and, ma'am, keep your eyes shut. Wait," Marco said. A bright light floods through the forest. "The ship's not on fire. is it?" Marco said.

"It can't be. the compressors would have taken care of it. Marco, the Angels have gone. Where'd they go?" Pedro said. "This side's clear too, sir," Phillip said. "The Angels have gone?" Leila asked. "There's still movement out there, but away from us now. It's like they're running. Phillip, Crispin, need to get a closer look at that," Marco said. "What are you all looking at?" Leila asked.