Rory

Leila and Amy sat on the stairs, looking at the door that The Doctor went to get Rory. "Do you think he will went to come?" Amy asked. Leila nodded. "Yeah, he will come," She said with a grin. Amy giggled. "So, you and The Doctor," Amy started with a grin. "Shut up," Leila said. Amy giggled. Leila couldn't help it but to smile.

Then the door opened, The Doctor walked in, Rory followed. "Amy? Leila?" Rory asked in shook. The sisters smiled and got up. "Hey Rory," Leila said while Amy and Rory hugged.

"Now, my beloved couple, I'm sending you somewhere, together," The Doctor said as he put his arms around Rory's and Amy's shoulders. "What, like a date?" Amy asked. "Anywhere you want. Any time you want. One condition. It has to be amazing. The Moulin Rouge in 1890. The first Olympic Games. Think of it as a wedding present, because it's either this or tokens," The Doctor said.

Leila and Amy smiled. The Doctor looked at Rory, "It's a lot to take in, isn't it? Tiny box, huge room inside. What's that about? Let me explain," The Doctor said.

"It's another dimension," Rory said. "It's basically another dimension. What?" The Doctor asked, frowning. "After what happened with Prisoner Zero, I've been reading up on all the latest scientific theories. FTL travel, parallel universes," Rory said. "I like the bit when someone says it's bigger on the inside. I always look forward to that," The Doctor said as he stood closer to Rory.

"Amy, your fiancé is in danger," Leila joked. Amy chuckled a little. She walked over and stood between Rory and The Doctor. "Okay, Doctor. That's enough," Amy said. "But I love it when people say it's bigger on the inside," The Doctor whined. Leila giggled.

"So, this date. I'm kind of done with running down corridors. What do you think, Rory?" Amy asked. "How about somewhere romantic?" The Doctor asked and winked at Leila. He pulled a leaver.

The TARDIS landed. The Doctor ran to the doors. "Where are we?" Leila asked as she, Amy and Rory followed. "You'll see, come on," The Doctor said and opened the doors and they all stepped out. "Venice!" The Doctor yelled as he throw his hands up into the air in excitement. They had stopped directly in the middle of a market.

"Venezia! La Serenissima! Impossible city. Preposterous city. Founded by refugees running from Attila the Hun. It was just a collection of little wooden huts in the middle of the marsh, but became one of the most powerful cities in the world. Constantly being invaded, constantly flooding, constantly just beautiful," The Doctor said and they started walking. "Ah, you got to love Venice. So many people did. Byron, Napoleon, Casanova. Ooo, that reminds me," The Doctor said and looked at his watch.

"1580. That's all right. Casanova doesn't get born for a hundred and forty five years. Don't want to run into him. I owe him a chicken," The Doctor said. Leila giggled. "You owe Casanova a chicken?" Leila asked. The Doctor grinned. "Long story. We had a bet," He said. He hold his hand to Leila, "Let's explore," He said. Leila grinned and took his hand. They all walked until a middle aged stopped them. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Papers, if you please. Proof of residency, current bill of medical inspection."

The Doctor hold up his psychic paper. "There you go, fellow. All to your satisfaction, I think you'll find," The Doctor said. The man's eyes grow wide and looked back at them. "I am so sorry, Your Holiness. I didn't realise," The man said. Leila frowned. "No worries. You were just doing your job. Sorry, what exactly is your job?" The Doctor asked.

"Checking for aliens. Visitors from foreign lands what might bring the plague with them," The man replied. "Oh, that's nice," Amy said sarcastically. "See where you bring us? The plague," Leila said to The Doctor. "Don't worry, Countesses. No, we're under quarantine here. No one comes in, no one goes out, and all because of the grace and wisdom of our patron, Signora Rosanna Calvierri," The man said, holding a wooden book with a detailed C carved into the front.

"How interesting. I heard the plague died out years ago," The Doctor said. "Not out there. No, Signora Calvierri has seen it with her own eyes. Streets are piled high with bodies, she said," The man replied. "Did she now," The Doctor said. Rory took the psychic paper from the man. The Doctor gently pulled Leila by the hand through the gate. "Er, according to this, I am your eunuch," Rory said. Leila giggled. "I'll explain later," Amy said.

The Doctor, Leila, Amy and Rory stopped at the canal, looking across the water at a school. There were a group of young women in matching white dresses and veils, walking through the stone yard with guards by their sides. A man ran up to the girls. The man lifted the girls veils until he finds someone. "Isabella? Isabella, it's me," The man said. One of the girls knocked the man down.

"Girls, come along," A woman said. Leila felt The Doctor gently let go of her hand. "Isabella! It's me!" The man called. Leila turning to face The Doctor, "What was that about?" She asked but The Doctor was gone. Leila groaned and turned to Rory and Amy. "I hate it when he does that," I said. Amy smirked. "Trouble with your boyfriend?" She asked. Leila rolled her eyes. "His not my boyfriend," She said.

Amy just smiled. "See you later," Leila said. "What? Your going?" Amy asked. "Alone?" Rory asked. Leila nodded. "I'm a big girl," Leila said. Amy stopped Leila, by linking their arms. "Oh, no. Your maybe a big girl, but this isn't our time and we sticking together," Amy said and Rory nodded in agreement. Leila groaned.