She's dying

"Up. Look up," The Doctor said. Everyone got up and looked up and saw the angels reaching from up. Leila looked down at the steel surface below her feet. "Are you okay?" Kol asked Leila as he pulled her to her feet. "Yeah," Leila said. "What happened?" Amy asked as she got up. Kol pulled Emma on her feet. "We jumped?" Leila asked. "Yep," Emma said. "Jumped where?" Amy asked. "Up. Up. Look up," The Doctor said.

"Where are we?" Amy asked. "Exactly where we were," Emma said. "No we're not," Amy said. "Leila, love, move your feet," The Doctor said. Leila looked down, realizing she was standing on a hatch. "Sorry," Leila said and she moved.

The Doctor sonicks a circular hatch in the floor, with six inset lights around it. "What am I looking at?" Amy asked. The Doctor sighed and got up. "Oh, come on, Amy, think. The ship crashed with the power still on, yeah? So what else is still on? The artificial gravity. One good jump, and up we fell. Shot out the grav globe to give us an updraft, and here we are," The Doctor said.

"Doctor, the statues. They look more like Angels now," Octavian said. "They're feeding on the radiation from the wreckage, draining all the power from the ship, restoring themselves. Within an hour, they'll be an army," The Doctor said. The circular hatch opens. A light got bang. "They're taking out the lights. Look at them. Look at the Angels. Into the ship, now. Quickly, all of you," The Doctor said.

"How? Doctor!" Leila said as The Doctor jumped down and landed ... On the floor. From Leila's point of view, the wall. "It's just a corridor. The gravity orientates to the floor. Now, in here, all of you. Don't take your eyes off the Angels. Move, move, move," The Doctor said. Leila jumped in and landed beside The Doctor, followed by everyone else.

The Doctor worked on a control panel. "The Angels. Presumably they can jump up too?" Octavian asked. The hatch closed. "They're here, now. In the dark, we're finished," The Doctor said. A bulkhead further along the corridor starts to close. "Run!" The Doctor said. "This whole place is a death trap," Octavian said. The bulkhead closed so they didn't make it. "No, it's a time bomb. Well, it's a death trap and a time bomb. And now it's a dead end. Nobody panic," The Doctor said. Then there was noise from the outside. The Angels trying to get in.

"Oh, just me then. What's through here?" The Doctor asked. "Secondary flight deck," Emma replied. "So we've basically run up the inside of a chimney, yeah? So what if the gravity fails?" Amy asked. "I've thought about that," The Doctor said. "And?" Amy asked. "And we'll all plunge to our deaths. See? I've thought about it. The security protocols are still live. There's no way to override them. It's impossible," The Doctor said. Kol was working. "How impossible?" Kol asked. "Two minutes," The Doctor replied. The outer hatch was open. The Doctor pulled Leila behind him.

"The hull is breached and the power's failing," Octavian said. The lights got out. An arm is silhouetted against the open hatch. "Sir, incoming," One of the soldiers said. The Angel is starting to enter. Another flicker, and four are inside and the hatch is closed behind them. "Clerics, keep watching them," Kol said. "And don't look at their eyes. Anywhere else. Not the eyes. I've isolated the lighting grid. They can't drain the power now," The Doctor said.

"Good work, Doctor," Octavian said. "Yes. Good, good, good. Good in many ways. Good you like it so far," The Doctor said. "So far?" Leila asked. "Well, there's only one way to open this door. I guess I'll need to route all the power in this section through the door control," The Doctor said.

"Good. Fine. Do it," Octavian said. "Including the lights. All of them. I'll need to turn out the lights," The Doctor said. "How long for?" Emma asked. "Fraction of a second. Maybe longer. Maybe quite a bit longer," The Doctor said. "Maybe?" Octavian asked. "I'm guessing. We're being attacked by statues in a crashed ship. There isn't a manual for this," The Doctor said.