Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Who are you? (The song has nothing to do with the chapter I just love this song.

{Rose}
"Here are your keys and this is your new home." Kaz tells me as he hands me a key. I take it and he speaks some more. "You need to be up by 6 in the morning. Have a nice night." I nod and walk into my apartment. I walk inside and see a girl in her underwear and bra. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" I ask and she looks shocked too. "I work for Tobias Booth and I'm supposed to live here." I laugh and say,"I work for his twin Kaz. Hi I'm Rose." The girl eyes widen and then she laughs. She walks over to me and hugs me. When she lets go she says,"My name is Beatrice, but people call me Tris." (A/N See what I did there? I'm amazing!) "It's nice to meet you Tris. I guess we're roommates." I say excitedly. "Yay! I'm an only child and this is new!" she says in an excited as well. "I'm hungry. Want to order some pizza?" I ask as I pull out my phone. "Yeah! Let's get a Hawaiian pizza. I love that one!" I look at her and say,"I love that one too!" So we order it and wait.

When the pizza delivery guy gets there Tris opens it... still in nothing but her underwear. "Tris!" I yell and throw a blanket around her. I give the guy the money and close the door. I turn to face Tris and she says,"I'm sorry." I shrug and say,"Its cool. Now let's eat!" I ordered two pizzas so we course have one each. We finish half and get ready for bed. "After work we're going shopping." Tris says as we get ready for bed. We both set our clocks to 5 so we have an hour to change and fall asleep.

_________***********______________

Vote Comment and Follow if you love divergent. (I do.)
Love,pickles