Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I wake up to Kaz's arms around my waist yet again and smile before I get up. I walk into my bedroom and get dressed for work when Kaz walks in shirtless. "Why are you dressed like that?" He asks and I look at him like he's crazy. "We have to go to work." I answer in a 'duh' tone and he face palms. "I forgot to tell you! Tobias and I decided to move our personal assistants so that we could work at home." He says and I smile as I start to take off my clothes and throw on some sweatpants and a tank top instead.  "I wish that you would've told me earlier so that I wouldn't have wasted time putting on the clothes." I say and he just smirks. "I wanted to see you undress." He says and I walk over to him so that I'm in his face. "I know that you're a Playboy and you're used to sleeping with a different girl every night,but I'm not one of those sluts/hookers. Those jokes aren't funny and to be honest they're really offensive." I say in a deathly, low tone and he takes a step back. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." He says and then adds,"In all honesty I've never slept with anyone in my life. I'm a virgin too." I nod my head before I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Hey Rose, can you come here for a minute?" I hear Kaz call out and I walk over to the living room where he's currently working on some papers. "I'm here. What do you want?" I say as I stand next to his laptop. "I ordered some pizza and I need you to pick them up. You still like cheese and spinach pizza right?" He says and he stops typing to look at me. "Yeah. How did you know?" I ask and he starts to blush. 'Remember when we had to give out random letters to each other?" He asks and my eyes widen to the size of softballs. "That was you?! I couldn't stop blushing because of that letter for two whole weeks!" I say and he laughs. "Just send me the address so that I can get it." I say and he texts it to me so that I get the address. "I'm off." I say before I walk over to the door. "Wait Rose!" Kaz calls out and I turn around to look at him. "I just wanted to say that I love you." He says and kisses me on the lips. "I love you too." I say before I leave the apartment.

I walk into the pizza place that Kaz had messaged me and breath in the amazing smell. I walk up to the counter and see a guy about my age gawking at me. "Hi, my name's Rose and I'm here to pick up an order for Kaz." I say and wave my hand in front of his face. "Right! It'll be right out." He says before he literary runs into the back of the pizza place through the double doors. He comes back a few minutes later with two large pizzas and I hand him the money. "Thank you so much!" I say as I walk out of the pizza place. I get into my car and put the two boxes of pizza in the passenger's side of the car. I'm driving when I get a call from Kaz,and I hit the answer button. "Hello this is Rose speaking. How can I help you?" I say in my phone voice and I hear Kaz chuckle. "Hey Rose. Where are you?" He asks after he stops laughing. "I'm on my way home. Why?" I answer and I just get silence in return. "I've got this bad feeling that you're going to get hurt." He says and I start to blush. "Are you blushing?" He asks and me eyes widen. "You know me too well." I say and start to drive again. I'm driving when another car runs a red light and the car hits my side dead on.