Chapter 12

Chapter 12

{Rose}
"Kaz! Kaz stop it!" I yell as I try to pull his hands away from my client's face. He stops and backs away from the boy. I rush up to him and look at his face. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I ask then snap at Kaz. "What are you thinking?! Beating my clients?!" I yell at him and he winces at how loud my voice is. My dad walks in with the Chinese food and looks at the scene before him. "Dad can you take care of my client please? I need to talk to Kaz." I ask and my dad nods before he rushes up to where I am and takes his place. I give Kaz a death glare and point to the closet that I came out of not too long ago. "We need to have a talk Kaz." I say in a cold voice and he nods before he follows me into the storage closet.

I close the door behind me and glare at him. Now he's almost a head taller than me, but right now he looks really scared. "I'm not going to yell or fuss at you, but tell me why you punched my client." I say in a calm and quite voice. "Do you even know who he is?!" Kaz asks in a loud voice and I glare at him again. "No I don't know who he is because he wished to remain anonymous. I was going to meet him today before you came and started to beat him up." I say in a calm voice. "Since you know so much about him then please tell me who he is." I say and he looks down. "His name is Ansel Dean. I've known him since we were little, and ever since then he's been nothing but a heartbreaker. He takes girls hearts, he messes with them, then leaves them high and dry. Also I hate him." He says and I hook to fingers under his chin to make him look at me. "That still doesn't explain to me why you wanted to kill him." I say in a gentle voice. "The last time that we met it wasn't good." He says and laughs a little. "Well you need to apologize." I say and he gives me a confuzzled expression. "Apologize? Me?" He asks with a laugh. "Yes you. Now go." I say and push him out of the door.

"I'm so sorry sir. Kaz has something that he'd like to say to you." I say to Ansel and he gives me a little smile. "I missed you too, Kaz." He says then he looks at me. "I'm Ansel, but I'm guessing that Kaz already told you that. Yes?" He says and I nod. "Nice to meet you,Ansel. I'm Rose." I say and shake his hand. "Well I'm just going to go..." Kaz says but I grab his shirt. "No you're not. Now tell him." I say and he sighs. "Ansel I'm sorry." He says and I smile. "See? Now was that so hard?" I ask with a huge smile on my face because I already know the answer to the question. "Yes it was." He says under his breath and I laugh. "You know what? Just take the food home. We can have dinner as soon as I finish this lesson." I say and he looks at Ansel. "Don't try anything, An. She's my girl." Kaz says and gives me a kiss on the cheek. As soon as he says 'my girl' I swear that my heart skips a beat. "Bye my lovely Rose." He says on the way out and I blush. "Bye Kaz!" I call out then look at Ansel. "So now that that's over, lets get started." I say and we start to dance.

"Kaz I'm home!" I say as I open the door. I walk into the apartment and close the door. I walk into my room and start to undress. I'm in my underwear and bra when I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I scream bloody murder then stop when I hear Kaz laughing behind me. "What are you doing?! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I shout at him and turn around to hit his chest. He pulls me in for a hug and laughs gently in my ear. "I'm sorry,Rose. I just wanted to surprise you." He says and I smile. "I don't like to be scared, but it's okay. Just let me go and I'll change." I say and he pulls away only a little but to look at me. "Why change? I think that you look good." He says and I blush. "I need to change." I say and he kisses me instead. He walks me backwards until I'm on my bed and I push him away. "That's not going to work Kaz. Let me go and change." I say and push him off me. I get up and Kaz slaps me on the butt before I walk over to my closet. I grab a baggy sweater and a pair of black athletic shorts and put them on. "I'd rather have you in no clothes, but you still look good." He says and I walk out of the room. He catches up to me in a matter of 5 seconds (of summer. Where did that come from? Weird.) and picks me up. "Put me down Kaz!" I shout as I beat on his chest. "Nope. Cause you're mine." He says popping the 'p' in nope. He kisses my neck and I giggle. "You're perfect to me, and you're mine." He says and kisses me on the neck again and I giggle even louder. He moves me so that he's holding me by thighs and he's looking into mine. He kisses me again and I kiss him back with so much passion that he smiles against my lips. He carries me to the kitchen and puts me down on the countertop. "What would you say if I told you that I had Chinese food for you?" He asks as he lets me go slowly. "I'd tell you that you are amazing and to hand it over. Then I'd kiss you repeatedly." I say and he pulls out a big bag of Chinese food. I squeal like a little girl and reach out my hands to try and grab it. "You owe me some kisses." He says and I get off of the countertop and walk over to him. I put my hands around his neck and his him softly. He starts to move his hands to my waist and I pull the bag from his grasp. I walk to the couch and start to eat. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. He puts me in his lap and we stay like that until I fall asleep.