Chapter 21

Chapter 21

{Rose}
I wake up a few hours later to see the dark night sky. I sit up and look around trying to find Kaz but I can't seem to. I pull myself up and throw on one of Kaz's button up shirts before I walk out of the bedroom. I wince as I start to walk towards the kitchen. I stop half way and lean against the door as I keep walking.

I finally get to the kitchen and see Kaz in a pair of gray sweatpants cooking something over the stove. I take a seat at the bar and look at him as he keeps cooking. I look at the way his back flexes and at all of the loves bites on his neck and the scratches down his back. I look down at my nails and back up to his back noticing all of the marks going down. "Good night baby girl. How are you?" Kaz asks and I blush deeply as he turns around to look at me. "I'm a little sore, but fine. Did I do that to you?" I answer as he walks over to me.

I turn him around to trace the scratches down his back and go up again until I reach the top of his neck. "Did I do these?" I ask again in a quiet tone. He turns around and takes my hands in his. "Yes but I enjoy then. Now I can take you wherever I go." He says before he kisses me softly. I kiss him back and he puts his hand on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on the bottom of my ass to hold me up as he lifts me up and puts me on the counter so that we're face to face.

He rubs his hands against my hips and groans as I pull on his hair slightly. "Why can't I get enough of you baby girl? You're going to be my undoing one day I swear." He says and kisses me again, but this kiss has a lot more passion in it. I kiss him back with just as much passion in it and smiles as I pull away. "How bad did I hurt you?" He asks and I shrug. "It just hurts to walk, but other than that I'm on cloud nine." I say and he nods his head. "I guess that I was a bit too rough. Are you hungry?" He says and I nod my head.

He sits me down on the stool again and hands me a plate of shrimp and grits with a small smile playing on his lips. "First of all, when do you cook? Second of all, why shrimp and grits?" I ask as he hands me a fork and a glass of ice tea. "I learned how to cook from Google, and because you were talking about it in your sleep." He says and I blush. "Sorry about the whole talking in my sleep thing." I say as I cover my face with my hands. He pulls my hands away from my face and kisses my head. "It's okay. I actually like it. You'll tell me more things in your sleep then when you're awake." He says and I laugh as I start to eat. "This is good." I say and he blushes and nods. "Thanks." He says and I keep eating.

"We actually have to go to the doctor's office today, okay?" Kaz says as I put on some clothes. "We could've went yesterday if you wouldn't have pulled that stunt of yours." I say as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Sorry baby girl, but you looked so good." He says and I blush as I push him away. "Oh shut up and let's go." I say and pull him by his tie. He smiles and follows me. "Anything you say baby girl. You know that I like it rough." He says and I blush as I drag him to the car.