Chapter 6

Chapter 5: Didn't we have fun?

{Rose}
A valet boy opens the door for me and I step out. "Thank you." I say to him and he nods. Kaz takes my hand and leads me inside of a fancy restraunt.  (A/N I don't know how to spell that. It's a place where you eat food.) "Good evening. Do you have a reservation?" A pretty brunette asks Kaz. "Yes. It's under Kaz Booth." He says and the girl's eyes widen. "Of course Mr.Booth! Right this way sir." She says and we follow her. "Playboy much?" I whisper in his ear. "It's fun getting everything you want. Try it sometime."he whispers back and I roll my eyes. The brunette leads us to a table in the back and we sit down. An old man walks up and Kaz says,"Hello Augustus." The old man smiles and says,"Hello Kaz." He looks at me and says,"Who might this be?" I smile and say,"Hi my name is Rose." Augustus smiles and nods. "What can I get for you?" Augustus asks and Kaz says,"The usual please...for the both of us." Kaz looks at me and I shrug. Augustus nods again and disappears. "Back to our discussion earlier" I start and Kaz nods. "You really have everything that you want?" I question in disbelief. "Everything but...you." he says with a smirk and I scoff. "Well in that case I guess you'll never get everything that you want." I say with a chuckle. "Come on. I know you want me too." He teases with a smirk on his face. "Sorry. I've got everything I want and need." I say as I check them off with my fingers. "My dad, my dance studio, my singing class, a job. Life couldn't get any better for me." Kaz looks at me in shock and Augustus shows up with our food. Beef Wellington with mashed potatoes. My eyes widen as I take my first bite.

We're driving back home when my favorite song comes on.  "I know it's over before she says. I know it fall at the water face..."  I sing and Kaz looks over at me in awe.  (A/N Play the song.) I'm still singing as we pull into the parking lot. "Oh didn't we have fun?" I sing to him and he nods.

I'm humming as we walk to our apartments. "Well... did we have fun?" Kaz asks and I nod before I close the door.

_______*******_______

I love this song!!!! Comment your favorite Coldplay song.

Vote Comment Follow
                                Love,pickles