Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Òmbre dress

{Rose}
"Where did you get that dress?" Tris asks as I step out of the bathroom in my òmbre dress. "I got it as a birthday gift from one of my clients." I explain and she comes over to help me curl the ends of my hair. "What colors are they?" Tris asks and I laugh. "That's the really cool part." I explain "the top is rose and the bottom is orchid. My first and last name." She's quiet for a few moments then laughs. We finish my hair in a matter of minutes and I'm ready.

{Kaz}
"Where are you going?" my twin brother Tobias asks me as I button up my grey/gray suit. "Out on a date." I say and he smirks and wriggles his eyebrows. "With who?" I roll my eyebrows and say,"No one." He gets up and walks over to me. "Is it your new personal assistant?" I shake my head and blush. "I knew it!" He exclaims then frowns. "Hey you're not going to drag her along are you?" "No I'm not." I say and he gives me an whatever-you-say look. I walk towards the door and say,"Bye bro." He nods his head and says,"See ya later."

{Rose}
Tris and I hear the doorbell ring and I jump up. "I'll get it!" I call and walk over and open door. I come face-to- face with Kaz and his jaw drops. "You like it?" I tease and he shakes his head. Yes. "Where are we going?" I ask and he takes my hand. "Bye! Have fun!" Tris calls behind me and I wave my hand. He leads me to his car and opens the door for me. "Thank you." I thank him as I step in. He closes my door and gets in on his. He starts the car and drive to somewhere.

_________********_________

Which dress is your favorite?

Vote Comment and Follow
                               Love,pickles