Chapter 4

Chapter 4: When the morning comes

{Rose}
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. "When the morning comes ..." I hear as I hit the off button. "Wake up Tris!" I shout at her as I get up from my bed. "Five more minutes." she mutters. I pull the blanket off of her. "Come on! We'll be late!" I say as I step in the shower.

I'm in front of Kaz's door knocking like a mad woman. "Kaz! Hurry up! It's" I check my watch."7:00! We need to go now!" I yell and the door flies open. "Why are you banging on my door!" he yells and I cringe while I take a step back. "I'm sorry. What's wrong?" he asks. "We're late. We have to go right now!" He nods his head and we run to the car.

"I have a lunch meeting and I need you to order lunch." Kaz says as we walk into a huge building with his name on the front. "Okay. What kind of food would you like me to order?" I ask. "Chinese would be nice." he says and I nod my head before I pull out my phone. "Wait. I know that you graduated top of your class in Advertisement, and I need some advice." "Okay, shoot." I say and sit in a chair. "I need to convince my new clients and I need your help." he says while looking down. "First you need to wear grey/gray. (A/N I don't know if you spell the color gray differently, so use which one you want.) Second you need to be more friendly. Smile more and be personal." He nods and walks in the conference room. I order the food and set the table.

"It went amazing! I had them eating out of the palm of my hand!" Kaz says and spins me around off the ground. "I'm glad that it worked!" I say excitedly. ", but could you please put me down?" I say and he sets me down. "Can I take you to dinner to celebrate?" I start to decline and he says,"As your boss, we're going on a date." I sigh in defeat and he pulls me after him.

____________***********___________

Did you guys like this chapter?

Comment Vote and Follow
Love, pickles