Part Thirty Three

Chapter Thirty Three

Nicole smiled, she felt desired, loved, appreciated and well and truly sore. She wriggled, and was rewarded by the body behind her hardening and the arms around her tightening.

"What are you playing at?" His voice was warm and seductive in her ear. "Isn't seven times enough for you?"

"It wasn't seven."

He nibbled the slope between her neck and shoulder, "lounge...kitchen...hallway...and that DOES count. And those last two times were double whammies for one of us."

She blushed as she turned in his arms, "so I have to thank you EVERY time?"

He shook his head then kissed her his tongue invading her mouth so possessively that for a moment she forgot the whole trail of the conversation.

"You thanked me in more ways that verbally..." he waggled his eyebrows, "and that was just in the hallway."

She blushed again as the memories washed over her, one day she'd be as relaxed as he was talking about sex. But she still felt insecure.

As if sensing her awkwardness he kissed her again, all the while his hands roaming over her body, teasing her, and promising so much that once again she got lost in the moment. Slowly but surely she was starting to feel confident, starting to believe that he meant all the things he said, not that she was up to sharing a shower or going to the bathroom naked. But she didn't flinch as his hands ran over her.

"You are...perfect."

His hands moulded exactly to her, covering every curve, every lump or bump, and it didn't stop that constant commentary of appreciation. She tried to push it away, ignore the warmth that it caused, but she couldn't, he was starting to penetrate every last of her defences with his caring ways, his passion and his obvious desire for her.

It was still dark when he pulled her close to him, arms and legs entwined, the sleekness of perspiration covering their bodies.

"I really don't want to go to work in three hours." She ran a hand over his stomach and he shuddered, at the same time he once again started to harden in response to her touch. "Are you never satisfied?"

He chuckled, "only with you, normally I can sleep, but normally I don't do this, hug, cuddle..."

She lifted her head, looked down at him, "normally you turn your back."

He shook his head, "I've never spent the night with a woman, until you."

That made her gasp, her mouth opening and closing like a goldfish, and again he smiled, "really?"

Kissing her forehead he tucked her into him, "I swear, now sleep, we have a few hours."

An anonymous email. Nicole stared at it for an age, flashing on her screen like a warning sign. She usually deleted anything she didn't know or expect, but there was something about this one, from a bizarre address that looked like it could be someone she knew, and then there was the title, You are being a fool.

She hovered her mouse over it several times, but each time moved on and did something else, some other pressing issue, but by lunchtime she needed to know what this cryptic message was.

Opening it, she closed her eyes, she should have called Kim, but she knew she'd say "delete it, don't you dare open it."

But she was curious, concerned, there were so many things in her life that she didn't understand, so many things up in the air - a court case against her ex husband, a business deal for her parents, a new man...so many things that she WAS being a fool over, that she knew she had to open it. It was more than junk mail; this wasn't a scam or a way to get her to sign up to something.