Leaving The Hospital

Ava's PoV

In the middle of the night I woke a couple of times to the sound of Georgia-Rose and Sapphire-Maye crying but I soon settled them back down. Ross text me saying he misses me back at the house, I was sat on the bed rocking Sapphire-Maye back to sleep after she woke up crying. "Your mummy's little Princess and so is Georgia-Rose" I say softly to sapphire as I gently place her into the cot before lying down again myself.

The rest off the night was quite the twins slept until around 6 in the morning when they woke again, I decided it was time to feed them.

After feeding the twins the nurse walks in and did my vitals and also did the twins obs "right when your partner gets here then you will be able to leave, everything is perfectly fine with the twins and yourself" she tells me and I say thank you before sitting with the twins in front off me awake in the cot.

It must have been a good hour or two when Ross came into the room pushing the twins pushchair and carrying Moses. "We can leave" I tell Ross and he looks so happy. "Have you brought the twins a change of clothes" I ask for odd and he nods we both pick one off the twins up and change them, Ross changed Sapphire-Maye into a black baby grow and I changed Georgia-Rose into a pink one and they both said 'We're Cute. moms Hot. Dads Lucky' after the baby grows we out the twins in a pair of pink trousers and a grey too before we placed them into the pushchair and tucking them in

 Dads Lucky' after the baby grows we out the twins in a pair of pink trousers and a grey too before we placed them into the pushchair and tucking them in

I push the twins out off the hospital while Ross carries Moses

I push the twins out off the hospital while Ross carries Moses. We get to the car and Ross buckels moses into his car seat and I do the same with the twins while Ross puts the pushchair down and into the boot off the car before driving back to our cottage.

Once we were back at the cottage we get the twins and Moses out off the car and go inside. Inside the cottage I stood in shock as Ross showed me he had brought a Moses basket for the girls and also a flat pact cot each "wow Ross" was all I could say before I gently place Georgia and Sapphire into their baskets.

I put Ceebeebies (sp) on for Moses and the girls before going to make me and Ross some dinner.

Soon dinner was made and then I dishes it up. We both sat and and ate our food before we finished and washed up.

The day soon went by and it was finally bed time. I put Moses to bed while Ross changed the twins and then we both put the girls to bed and went to bed ourselves.

A/N

Well that's it for this chapter sorry it's short but I hope you enjoy it

I might have another update tonight you will just have to wait and see

Toodles

Jess xx