The Wedding

Ava's PoV

I woke up in my bed at the woolpack and instantly smiled, today was my wedding day. I sat up in bed and checked the time, it was only 6:30 and I don't actually have to be up intill 9:30. I lye back down and soon fall back to sleep.

I once again wake up but this time it was 9am so I get up and out off bed. Their was no point in going back to bed I get out off bed and out my dressing gown on and head downstairs where mum was making drinks "morning mum" I say cheerfully "morning babygirl, it's your big day, you excited"  mum smiles and I shake my head "I'm not ready, nerves are getting the best off me" I say making mum laughs slightly "well your marrying the man you love" mum says and I nod.

"After drinks you go and shower and then everyone will be here" mum tells making me nod. I sits own next to mum at the table "I can't wait to see my baby girl in her wedding dress" mum smiles before some hiding like she was going to cry.

"You're going to love it mum" I smile kissing my mum on her cheek. I drink my tea as me and mum talk about just a lot of random things and the wedding. I soon finish my drink and and I go upstairs I grab a towel and then head to the bathroom.

I get undress and get into the shower, and let the water role down my pale skin I pop the lid open to the apple Conditioner and then do the same with my shampoo. Once I washed my hair I started on my body, I pop the lid to the lemon body wash and I rub it in and soon I was washed.

After I was showered I get out and wrap myself if to my towel and go back to my room. I dry myself and then put on my light blue pyjamas top on with a pink bow and egg eyes and bacon smile and my blue shorts with loads off different foods on.

 I dry myself and then put on my light blue pyjamas top on with a pink bow and egg eyes and bacon smile and my blue shorts with loads off different foods on

I walk downstairs and sit down on the sofa with my phone in my hands. I was playing 'emoji hop' until mum walks through the back with Vic and Belle.

"Mum said she will bring the twins round before the wedding" belle tells me as the three off them Enter the living room/kitchen.

"ready for hair and make-up" mum asks and I nod getting ready. First up was Victoria, We got Vic's hair a small wave and her make up was natural. Vic went to get her dress on while Belles hair and make up was being done.

Belle was sat having her hair done, her hair was into a braided Bun and her make up was also natural. April was having her hair done when she was home and then Marlon was brining her here.

Once belle had her make up done she went to get into her dress. Both Belle and Vic came back into the room and I smiled, my bridesmaid and my maid of honour were both in their dress.

Vic was in a light purple dress which stops just above her knees and they had a thin strap over the shoulder and lace sleaves and Belles dress was a dark purple long dress with a silver lining round the waste.