Back to School

Ava's pov

It's been a couple of days since me and Ross had moved into the house and it's been going great and today im starting my GCSE. I've been revising a lot amongst looking after the twins. My first exam is today at 12 so I'm going into school to get some help with the revision until then.

It was 6 in the morning and Ross said he would drive me to school so we didn't have to leave until 8:25. I hear Ross move and I turn over to see him sat on the bed "morning babe, did I disturb you" he asks me in his morning voice.

"No I've been up for a while" I say as I sit up "you nurves for your exam?" Ross asks me and I nod "yeah but I'm
Just going to go in with a positive attitude" I say smiling "that's my girl" Ross says leaning over to me and kissing me.

Me and Ross both got up, Ross went to the kitchen to make myself and him some breakfast while I went to have a shower, when I was in the shower I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and then washed the rest off my body with my watermelon body wash.

I soon was all clean so I got out the shower and went back to the bedroom before getting dressed into my grey skirt, my black knee high socks my white blouse white black tie and my grey blazer (yeah I know that's not the uniform but it's the uniform I like 😂)

Once I was dressed I slip on my black vans and grab my white school bag and my pink beats earphones and putting my aarow necklace on before going down to the kitchen. I got to the kitchen and Ross was feeding the twins.

"You could have called me I would have helped" I say to Ross as I go and sit by my girls "yeah but it's your first day back to school and you've got an exam" Ross says making me smile "I love you" I smile to Ross.

Soon we all had eaten and Ross told me to go and watch tv while he got the twins ready. I wasn't expecting him to do evreything this morning but he still did. Once he got the twins ready it was 8:25 and we should have left now.

From Aaron🙌🏻💖

Good luck with your first exam 👌🏼 I know your do amazing

I get a text from Aaron and I smile as me and Ross get in the car with the twins in their car seats.

To Aaron 🙌🏻💖

Thank you aaron💖 I'll pop round after school

Once I had replied to my older brother I turned on the radio in the car "you alright Ava?" Ross asks me and I nod with butterflies in my stomach "The truth please Ava" Ross asks me as we drive down the road "I'm just scared, I've not been to school since the fire and well Mitch and Bethany they have changed since they got together" I start sighing

"Bethany was my best friend and Mitch was me Ex and they both turned on me" I say to Ross and he looks slightly over to me while also keeping an eye on the road. "Babe if anyone says anything to you ignore them, you have me, Georgia, Sapphire, your mum and your brother and all off our friends in the village" Ross says to me as we pull up at the school