Ross To The Rescue

Ava's pov

It had been a whole day since Paul had locked me in the abandoned wearhouse, my ankles were locked I a pole in the middle off the pace and I couldn't escape. I hoped Ross or someone could save me. I wanted to see my baby girls again, they must be worried sick.

I was bored just sat their with my knees into my chest I may not show this but I am frightened what Paul is going to do to me if Ross doesn't give him the money. I still love Ross even after our stupid falling out.

I must have been sat thinking about Ross and the girls for more than two hours when the doors open to the wearhouse, it was Paul which causes me to sign "your boyfriend hasn't came to your rescues yet, it doesn't look like he will" Paul laughs as he throws a bottle of water over to me.

All i could think off is how much I wanted Ross to come to save me and how much I loved him.

Ross pic

I had called he police and they were going to help me save Ava, they are tracking all the calls I get and they have found out where Ava is. I couldn't wait until the police go and save her I drove at full speed to the wear houses.

I instantly found the place where Paul had locked Ava and I broke in. "AVA" I shout as I open the Door "over here" I hear Ava cry. I could tell she was scared I just hoped she was alright.

I rushed in the direction to where I heard Ava scream and saw Paul holding her with a knife to her neck "have you brought my money" Paul asks me and I just smirk "let Ava go" I say looking at the fear in Ava's face.

"Not until I get my money" Paul smirks holding Ava closer. We heard cars pull up and then police all run in

"Alright Paul drop the knife and let Avery go" one off the cops say calmly to Paul but he doesn't let go.

Ava's PoV

Ross had came to rescue me and not long after Ross arrived the police arrived but Paul wouldn't let go, he held me tight and the know he was holding he held even closer to my neck

"Put the knife down" a cop shouts but Paul wouldn't the blade off the knife was now on the surface off my skin "any sudden movements and precious little Avery here gets it" Paul threatened and I was now trembling slightly.

Part off me wanted to hate Ross for what he's got me into but the other part off me adores him and doesn't want to loses him. I soon lost control off all my emotions and tears started falling down my cheeks, they were tears off fear for sure and what ever I did they wouldn't stop falling

"Shut up" Paul growls in my ear making me shiver slightly. I soon bite down on my tough hard while looking over to Ross begging him to help me. Ross nods slightly and I can tell he was thinking of an idea.

I was getting bored and each minute I was in Paul's grasp with the knife against my skin I was getting a feeling I was never going to get out of here alive. We must have all been standing here for more than half an hour, it felt like we had been here forever if I was honest but that's probably because of the fear.

The blade started to dig into my skin and I felt blood trickle down my neck "right Paul this is your last chance, if you drop the knife and let avery go we will try and get you a lesser sentence" one off the cops tell Paul but I could tell they were lying. Paul takes the knife from my neck and drops it but he continues holding me, not that I could go anywhere my foot was still chained up.

One off the cops quickly comes up behind me and Paul and he grabs Paul "Paul Deans, I am arresting you for kidnapping and Actual Bodily Harm. You don't have to say anything but anything you do say will be used against you if the case goes to court" the cop says taking Paul away.

The police breaks the chain from my ankle and Ross rushes over to me just as I break down crying "I'm sorry Ava" Ross says as I cry into his shoulder "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have lashed out at you for taking the twins to see your mum" I say through floods of sobs "hey hey that's alright, you were worried about the girls" Ross says kissing me on the cheek.

"I don't want us to break-up, I can't picture you not being in mine or the twins life" I say to Ross and he holds me tight "I've got blood on your top" I say to Ross as a cop walks over to the pair of us "avery we will need to take a statement from you" he says to me "and we need to get your neck checked, theirs an ambulance on its way" the then says and I nod

The ambulance pulls up outside the warehouse and they explain to me that I'm going to need stitches so they take me to the hospital and Ross follows behind in his car.. Once we were at the hospital I was taken into an empty room and Ross soon arrived. He held my hand as the doctors stitch the wound. "You should go to your doctors in a week to have the wound checked" they tell me and I nod. Once I had my stitches done I gave my statement to the police and then Ross took me home.

Once we arrived home Ross walked me into the woolpack where mum, Aaron, Cain and everyone else were in their waiting. "Avery your okay" mum says running over to me "I'm fine, just a bit shaken up" I say yawning

"I'll have the twins tonight if you like" Ross suggested and I nod "yes please" I say to Ross and he kisses me before I go to my room and go to sleep.

A/n

Two updates in one day aren't you all lucky. I've got an idea which might be in the next chapter which I might or might not be writing right now.
Who wants a possible third chapter for today?

Toddles

Jess xx