Surprises PT 2

Ava's PoV

I was sat looking up at Ross waiting for him to tell me the surprise and evreyone was looking at us "I know we've only been together for 11 and a half months but I love you more than I've ever loved anyone before" Ross starts taking my hand in his. He then kneels down on one knee and I feel myself welling up.

"Avery Dingle will you make me the happiest man alive and agree to marry me" Ross asks me and I smile nodding "yes, of corse I'll marry you" I say with tears off joy and happiness role down my cheeks as Ross slides the ring on my finger

The ring was gorgouse and it fits my finger perfectly "take it off a minute and read inside" Ross tells me and I look at him confused as I take it off to read what it says 'Always Forever' "that's not only my promise to you its my promise to the twins" Ross says kissing my and I put my arms around his neck

"That's not the only surprise" Ross starts and I look at him just as Georgia starts to cry "hold that thought" I smile picking up Georgia and then realised it was feeding time for the both of them. I place Georgia into the pushchair before I walk out back to hear two bottles up.  Once the bottles were heated I walk back to the bar and pick Georgia up once again.

"Continue I can feed the girls and listen" I say to Ross and he smiles "I brought us a flat, for us to be a proper little family" Ross says to me and I smile "really" I ask in shock and he laughs at me slightly "off course" Ross says to me just as Georgia finishes her bottle and then I burp her before placing her in the pushchair and picking sapphire up.

"Are you sure your not rushing into things" uncle Cain asks me as I was feeding Sapphire "uncle Cain I'm old enough to make my own decisions, I've got twins now and I'm going to be sitting my GCSEs in a few months" I state while finishing feeding Sapphire. "Your 16 Ava, you've just got engaged and your going to be moving in with him, don't you think your moving a bit too fast" uncle Cain says again.

"Why can't you just be happy for me! If I'm happy and the Girls are happy isn't that all that matters? Georgia and sapphire need their mum and their dad and we will make this work not only for our sake but for the sake off our little girls" I say burping Sapphire and placing her back in the pushchair.

"Well I'm happy for you Ava, congratulations babe" mum says and makes me smile "I'm happy for you but it doesn't mean I'm also not happy about this, your my little sister and it feels like your growing up to fast" Aaron says to me and I smile "you've got Liv now, I can tell she won't hurt you so or be stupid like I have" I say with a shrugs

"Can Ross stay the night" I ask mum and she nods as I stand up and Ross pushes the twins out back "I love you Ross" I smile kissing Ross "I love you more Ava" Ross says kissing me back.

"Shall we put the twins to bed then we can have some alone time" Ross asks me and I nod slightly I pick sapphire up and Ross picks Georgia up as we make our way upstairs. "Shall we Barth our little girls for their first time or wait until we move into the flat" I ask Ross and he smiles "when we move in" Ross suggest "when are we moving in?" I ask my sexy soon to be husband.

"We can move in whenever we want" Ross says and I couldn't help but grin "how about two days time?" I ask Ross and he nods. We change the twins into their pyjamas and put them in their cots turning their mobile on and watch them fall asleep.

Once both twins were asleep we turn the baby monitor on and head downstairs. We both sit on the sofa after making a drink and I curled into Ross side and before I knew it I had fallen asleep

Ross POV

I couldn't believe Ava said yes to marrying me, I literally am the happiest man alive right now, I get to spend my life with the beautiful girl I know, we were sat on the sofa in the back off the woolpack and Ava had fallen asleep on me and it felt like I could keep her safe.

Someone walks into the room while Ava sleeps "what you still doing up" I hear a voice and turn to see chas "Ava fell asleep on me here and I didn't want to disturb her so I'm letting her sleep" I explain to Ava's mum.

"Your so sweet to Ava, Georgia and Sapphire" chas says to me with a smile on her face "well don't go telling evreyone I've got a reputation to uphold" I say making both me and chas laugh. Chas soon goes to bed and the baby monitor goes off, I gently move Ava as I go and check on the twins.

Once I checked on the twins I put a blanket over Ava and got back on the sofa beside her before I fall asleep myself.

That night I fell asleep with a massive smile on my face.

A/N

We aren't I nice I gave you four chapter in one day. I found this chapter so cute but what will happen when drama is thrown in at all angles.

Who am I kidding theirs always drama thrown in at Emmerdale but will Ava and Ross's relationship be able to stand the drama or will it break them

Yourll just have to read to find out in future chapters

What did you think of this fourth chapter

Comment your opinions below ❤️
I love getting feedback from you all

This is going to be the last updated off the night as I'm going to bed now 💖

Toodles

Jess xxx