Fights

Ava's pov

Yesterday was amazing, spending the whole day with my two mates, Emma wanted the twins to stay the night so I said they could and I also said she could have them today as well, I wanted to make things up with Liv as we haven't been Close.

I woke up late and thought it was strange because I'm used to either being woke up by the twins or being up early because I knew the twins would be waking up soon. I took the chance to have a shower without having to worry about the twins.

Don't get me wrong I love my daughters more than anything, it's just sometimes I find it hard to cope. I was going to be a teenager again for a day.

From Livvv 😜🖖

Want to meet me and gabby today?

To Livvv 😜🖖

Sure I've not got the girls today as their with Emma so yeah when shall I meet you

From Livvv 😜🖖

Whenever your ready, I'm going with David's in a few with Aaron so you could meet is their or something

I read the text from Liv and smile, I'm glad that she doesn't hate me.

I get dressed into my grey mini mouse top with some blue jeans and a blue cardigan before slipping on my red vans before grabbing my red checked bag and going downstairs. I make myself a cuppa before drinking it and leaving.

I walk to David's just as Liv and Aaron were entering the shop "how's my favourite brother and sister" I ask my siblings as I put my arms around them both

"What's gotten you into such a good mood?" Aaron asks me and I shrug "maybe it's the fact that me and my sister aren't argueing anymore and we're trying to make things work"

Aaron looks at me as if to say are you crazy but I just smile "anyway Emma's got the twins and I actually slept for like ages last night" I laugh slightly.

Me and Liv talk while Aaron asks her what she want, Liv gets a packet of crisps and Aaron asks me if I want anything "nope, got to keep my figure for my wedding" I say nurvesly:

"Five lounds for a bag of crisps, I don't care if their Himalayas" Aaron says handing the packet back to Liv and she roles her eyes "fine I'll buy them" she says

"With the money I gave you" Aaron says. Liv goes to put the bag back and soon Jacob comes out with a football telling leyla that he was going outside for a kick about.

I remember once me and Jacob were messing with a football and I kicked it and kinda hit him in he nose,, it was a good job I didn't break his nose it was only badly bruised. Memories like that make me smile and so happy.

"Not chucking food around today, makes a change" Jacob sort of asks and mentions to my little sister "how about a kick about later, warm you up for the big game" Liv asks Jacob back. Jacob scoffs "yeah right" he says and Liv looks a bit confused "I was hoping I could tag along later? You know like cheer the team on?" Liv asks Jacob.