Trust The Force part two

Sorry this has taken so long. Please enjoy. 

NPOV

On that same planet a young duo were out practicing in a field when the girl stopped short.

"What's wrong, Reany?" Her brother asked.

"It's time," she said smiling.

For the past two weeks she had been receiving visions about the two newcomers and she could already tell that life would never be the same. 

"Hey Gohan?" She asked staring off into space. 

"What is it?"  

"Do you think this has something to do with the prophecy?" She asked timidly. 

"I have know idea, but I do know that if we don't hurry, we won't be able to ask," he chuckled.

"Good point, alright let's go," she said turning to run. 

"Hang on a second Ren," Gohan called. "I think we should hold off on the scout powers unless necessary. These people are going to be freaked enough. Seeing an angel will probably make things worse." 

Reany nodded before taking to the air. Not five minutes later a bright star seemed to fall out of the sky. Looking down at Gohan, he nodded back her and they both transformed. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

The ship refused to conform to what Kanan wanted it to do. The gravity was to much. 

Glancing back at Ezra, he could see how terrified the teen was.

"Trust the force," his master's voice rang in his mind.

"Alright," he whispered letting go of the controls.

Kanan turned and grabbed Ezra, pulling him into his lap.

"Kanan?"

"Trust me, trust the force," he said.

Ezra glanced out the windshield and then buried his face into Kanan's shoulder. The man wrapped his arms around his padawan.

"We'll be ok," he whispered and then closed his eyes.

Relaxing his body stretched out with the force and felt something wonderful. ____________________________________________________________________________________

As the ship got closer Reany used the force to slow it down. However it was proving difficult. Thankful for her brother lending his own power and gradually it began to slow. After about ten minutes they were able to place the ship gently on the ground. It wasn't long before the back hatch open to reveal two people. Gohan was amazed, it was just as Reany said. A man and young boy about their age.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kanan sighed in relief as he felt the ship gently sit down. 

"What happened?" Ezra asked sliding out of Kanan's hold. 

"My master was right, she said that we would be ok and we are. Come on," he responded getting up.

Ezra followed close behind. When the hatch opened, they stepped out to see a kid with black hair, blue eyes, weird looking armor, and a sword strapped to his back.

"Uh, hello," Kanan greeted not knowing what else to say.

"Hello, glad to see the both of you are alright, welcome to Earth," the boy greeted.

"He..he's force sensitive," Ezra whispered eyes wide. 

Gohan chuckled letting his armor fade back into his jeans and t-shirt and his blue eyes turned black. 

"Yes, me, my sister, and several others that we have yet to find," he responded looking up. 

They watched a figure hidden by bright light drop to the ground.

"Sorry about the gravity," Reany said as the light faded. "It can be a bit rough on newcomers."

Kanan POV

I gasped quickly pushing Ezra behind me. The girl was wearing skin tight white suit,a very short gold skirt, white pristine boots, two gold bows, a gold choker, a pair of wings, long gold hair and her eyes were gold. She had to be a sith.  A beautiful one, but a sith no less. 

"This is exactly what I was talking about, seeing an angel freaks them out," the boy sighed. 

"In my defense, everyone freaks out when they first see all of this," she snarked with a roll of her eyes.

I was confused. What has my master gotten us into? Feeling Ezra's grip on my shirt tighten, I decided to say something.

"Uh, hello?"

The two stopped their arguing and looked at us.

"Sorry," the girl smiled at me."I guess introductions would be a good place to start. I'm Rejeana but everyone calls me Reany." 

"An I'm Gohan, you can deactivate your lightsaber, we're friends," he said gesturing to my sword.

I wasn't quite sure I could trust them but Master Billipha wouldn't send us here without a reason.

"I'm Kanan and this is Ezra," I introduced us deactivating the blade but kept it close.

Ezra stepped around me and looked at them. He stared at Reany and she stared back.

"Well, didn't think I would see you again. It's been a long time hasn't it," she smiled.

"I do know you, don't I?" Ezra asked.

"Yes, come with us and we will explain," Reany offered grabbing a staff from thin air.

The sudden image of Maul jumped into my vision and the pain from his saber made me hiss and then clutch Ezra to my side.

"Kanan," Ezra whimpered.

I probably agitated his injuries but I all I could hear was Maul saying, my apprentice, my ticket to revenge, he wanted Ezra and I was scared that this girl was apart of that. All of sudden she was gone and the next she was in front of me and whispered something, then everything went dark.

Ezra POV.

Kanan grabbed me, pulling me into his side. Just that small movement agitated my ribs. Reany's expression darkened for a second before she shot forward, touched Kanan's forehead and whispered something. She pulled me out of his grip before I could fall too.

"What did you do to him?" I asked slightly afraid.

"Solar Silence, guaranteed to knock out your opponent. However I've never tried it on humans before," Reany sheepishly.

"Humans?"

"Yeah, the only ones that are every really on the receiving end of it, are monsters that terrorize us from time to time," she explained.

I looked down at Kanan and involuntarily shuddered. My life is so messed up.

"It's ok," she smiled comfortingly.

I looked at her sadly. Gohan pulled out a wired object and gave a few taps before putting it to his ear.

"Hey Dad, listen we need you to come to our location," he said.

Not two-seconds later a man with spike black hair, dressed in jeans and a work out shirt appeared. He looked worriedly at the two before turning his attention on me and Kanan. I let out a small whimper. Reany stepped in front of me. 

"Daddy, it's ok," she said.

He looked at her and relaxed.