The Plan Part One

Please enjoy the next chapter. 

Kanan POV

I turned to Ezra to yell at him for changing the plan on me when I noticed he had a strange look on his face.

'What is it Kid?' I sent over our bond.

'I"m hearing a slight static sound. I think one of them is bugged,' he replied.

Nodding, I tapped Mark on the shoulder to get his attention. Once he looked at me I signed for him to get my device detector. Thankfully he understood and went to get it.

'What are you thinking Son?'

Ezra glanced at me before moving silently over to Sabine's head.

'There,' he pointed to her ear and for the first time I noticed that she had a hook placed carefully around her ear.

'Clever,' I said looking as Mark entered the room.

Since he couldn't hear our conversation I handed the device to Ezra and took Mark into the other room.

"What's this about?" he asked quietly.

"We think that Sabine, the young girl, has been bugged. If she is, then that means the Empire has been listening to us the whole time," I explained glancing back into the kitchen.

"Wow," Mark said reaching for his phone. "The others are gonna want to know about this."

"Not yet," I said placing a hand on his phone. "I'll call Goku and have him transport us to Capsule Corp. You guys can join us once rehearsal is over."

"Kanan, we have to report this," Mark argued. "This is technically going rouge and remember what happened the last time we did that?"

"I know, I know," I said. "It wasn't pretty for me either."

"Kanan what is going on?" Mark asked concern filling his features.

I sighed and sat on the edge of the couch.

"LIke I said before Kid, this isn't like when we have bad guys and can just lock them up. This thing with the Empire can mean life and death for the entire planet. I lost a lot in my life because of these guys; no way I'm gonna let it happen again."

"Kanan we have dealt with planetary threats before and I mean on a major scale," Mark tried to console.

"I know, but this time, sigh, this time is different."

Mark went to ask when Ezra came in.

"She's definitely bugged," he said showing me the results.

Great.

"Okay, you two go to rehearsal and once its over meet us at Capsule Corps," I whispered taking the device from him.

"Are you sure?" Ezra asked glancing back at the kitchen.

"Lakein," I sighed squeezing his shoulders. "Just trust me Son. Go to rehearsal. Everything will be fine."

I watched him have an internal struggle before sighing in defeat.

"Just please don't let my vision come true," he whispered quietly.

Quickly I pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear.

"I have no intentions of losing you again."

Ezra POV

I didn't want to leave but Dad wasn't giving me much choice.  I sighed leaning against the front door.