Revelations Part Three

I apologize if this chapter seems a little weird. There will be one more chapter and then get to heart of this story.  Please enjoy. 

Kanan POV

I can't believe it. I might Ezra's real father.  I watched patiently as Bulma ran a third test just to make sure everything was reading right.

"Well, the test results are accurate, there is a hundred percentt match between you and Ezra," Bulma said turning to me.

"But how? I would certainly remember something like that?" I said still not believeing it.

"Well did something happen that made you forget?" Bulma asked. 

I sighed looking down.  The better question is, how am I going to tell Ezra? 

Ezra POV

I ran into the simulation room to see Gohan and Reany talking to Vegeta.

"Hi guys!"

"Hey you're just in time," Reany said facing me. "Vegeta has decided he wants in on the fun today."

"He can go in there?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, anyone can go in and the program will adapt," Gohan explained.

"Huh, kinda of wish the rebellion had something like that."

"Well this may not be a rebellion taking on an Empire, but we still gotta be ready for anything," Reany said before turning to Vegeta. "Which reminds me, don't break my machine Vegeta."

He stared at her before smirking.

"As you wish Princess," he said with a bow.

"She's a princess?" I whispered to Gohan.

"Sorta of " he whispered back.

I looked back at her, confusion on my face.

"A long time ago, Gohan, myself and several others were royals and guards. A woman that was out to get one of the princesses wound up killing all of us. Fortunately fate stepped in and gave us a second chance," Reany explained.

I looked at her still confused. She went to explain more but a distant look came across her face.

"Uh oh, I know that look," Gohan said.

"What?"

"She's having a vision," Gohan said.

"Wish that's all I did. Every time I have a vision, I pass out."

Reany snapped back to reality.

"Good news?" Gohan asked.

"Great news," she said before grinning at me. "There is about to be a lot of questions answered."

NPOV

The two teen boys looked at her strangely before Vegeta broke the silence.

"Well, I don't know about you three but I want to see this kid in action," he said gesturing to Ezra.

"Alright, we can't keep Veggie waiting," Reany said ushering them inside.

An hour later Goku, Bulma, and Kanan ran into the room upon hearing a roar of rage. The large screen showed Vegeta pinned down by several monsters snapping at his neck.

"Brats, Princess! Get these things off of me!" He bellowed.

"Sorry Veggie a little busy!" Reany called twirling her staff and lightsaber.