First Meetings

Sorry for the long wait. Things have been a little crazy. Hope you enjoy! 

NPOV

Gohan smiled at his father before turning serious.

"We need to get him back to Capsule Corps," he said gesturing to Kanan.

The man nodded before turning to the teen trying to hide behind Reany's wings. 

"Ezra, meet our father, Goku Son," Reany explained to the frightened teen. 

"Hey," Goku smiled as he kneeled down. 

Ezra looked up frightened.

"It's ok," Goku stressed wanting to calm the teen down.

"Please we didn't mean any harm," the boy said shakily.

"I know, trust me, if you did mean harm these two would have taken care of you," the man chuckled pointing his thumb over his shoulder.

"What about our ship?"

"Don't worry, I got this," Gohan said taking out an object.

Ezra watched as the boy clicked the top and then threw it at the ship causing it to disappear. 

"What happened to the Phantom!" Ezra cried in shock.

"We just capsulized it so we can carry it," Gohan said grabbing the capsule.

"Yeah," Goku said standing. "Reany, go ahead and change back. I'll use instant transmission."

Reany nodded and her let the transformation change back. Ezra stared at her in wonder like he did when he first saw Sabine. Her long gold hair was now silky black and her golden eyes were now a deep blue.

"Whoa."

Gohan snorted before slinging an arm around his shoulders.

"Trust me Kid, everyone has the same reaction until you get to know her. Then you wish you hadn't."

Ezra gave him an afraid look before turning his attention to Kanan.

"He's teasing," Goku said placing a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry we will do everything we can to help him."

Ezra looked up slightly weary. Last time he trusted a stranger he nearly lost his master.

"How can I trust you?"

Goku smiled and looked at him like he did when trying to calm his own children down.

"I know this is very confusing right now, and I promise we are going to do everything we can to help you, but right now you need to trust us."

Ezra POV

I looked between him and Kanan. Somehow the way he spoke reminded me of Kanan when he spoke after I had a nightmare. Nodding I let my tense muscles relax.

"Good," Mr. Son said patting my shoulder. "Gohan, Reany let's go."

He picked up Kanan and placed him over his shoulder before turning back to me. I smiled before looking at my master.

"Don't worry we are going to help," Gohan said reassuringly. 

Gohan and Reany stood beside me and honestly I felt safer than I did when on the Ghost between Zeb and Sabine. Reany took my hand and placed her other hand on her father's arm. Within seconds we disappeared and reappeared inside a house. I stumbled but the twins caught me and helped me get my balance. Mr. Son turned to me a look of concern on his face.

"Are you alright?"

I looked at Kanan and then back at him.

"I don't know," I replied.

He smiled again and turned to Reany.

"Go get Bulma and tell her to meet me in the medical wing. Gohan take Ezra and go to the simulator. Your sister will join you once she's done."

The two nodded and did as asked.

NPOV

Ezra was nervous when the man said for the twins to take him to the simulator but he let the other boy lead him to the room.

"What is this place?" He asked stepping into a large room with several screens and a computer.

"This is the simulation room. This is where Reany and I can train without worry of hurting anyone," Gohan explained.

"Training?" Ezra asked.

"Yep!" Reany chirped coming in. "Wanna see?"

"Sure," Ezra smiled but still slightly nervous.

"Gohan first level," Reany said smiling.

The teen nodded before going over to the computer and clicking a few buttons. Reany motioned for Ezra to follow her and they went into the room.

"Whoa!" Ezra exclaimed as everything changed to a creepy nighttime street.

"Cool huh?" Reany giggled before grabbing her staff.

The boy nodded.

"Good, anyway this is our training simulator first level," Gohan explained. "These guys are basically here to help us control our force powers so don't worry about having a weapon."

"Well I've got a saber," Ezra said holding up his sword.

"Well, this should be interesting," Reany smiled.

A low growl sounded close.

"What was that?" Ezra whispered.

Reany POV

I glanced at Gohan who nodded back. Transforming, the light lit up everything causing the monsters to come out of hiding.

"Hello boys," I said grinning like Vegeta does when he is about to hit something.

They hissed at me and Gohan chuckled.

"Seems their mad at the last beating we gave them."

I turned back to Ezra.

"Hey, all this is, is a training exercise, nothing more."

"Kanan says fighting like this is not the Jedi way," he said eyeing the creatures.

"We know, we just don't listen to all of the old teachings," Gohan said.

"Don't you guys worry about the dark side?" Ezra asked.

"No," came a dual reply.