Revelations Part One

Hello everyone! Sorry this one took so much time to update. I figure some of ya'll might be confused as to what's happening. Kanan and Ezra have been taken in by the DBZ gang and are getting help. This is shortly after the Cell games in the DBZ universe except Goku doesn't die. I'll do a special chapter for that but I promise that everything will start making sense the farther this goes on. If you would like any more info just pm me and I'll see if I can better explain it. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Ezra POV

These two are crazy.

"So you don't have to worry about the Empire or the dark side here?"

Gohan and Reany glanced at each other before answering.

"Ezra, we have been fighting since we were four. Life throws some pretty hard curve balls and we have had to go along with it," Gohan answered.

I gave him a confused look not really understanding what he said.

"What he means is, we have had to fight for most of our lives against demons and wrong doers who have threatened this planet," Reany offered.

"Wow," I whispered looking down.

I lost my parents at age seven and had to fight for myself. While Gohan and Reany were fighting for the lives of others by the age of four..

"Anyway, let's get started shall we?" Reany said smiling tuning back to the creatures. "Who's ready for a smack down?"

The creatures growled menacingly.

"I'll take that as, all of them," Gohan laughed and ignited a lightsaber.

The blade was a silver and seemed to sparkle, which is weird for a saber.

"Jump in when you want," he said glancing back at me.

The creatures growled and I backed away. Reany jumped up spreading her wings temporarily blinding them.

"Now!" She yelled igniting her own golden blade.

Quick as lightening Gohan began striking down creatures left and right only for them to get back up.

"Whoa..."

It was so awesome. His movements were fluid and graceful. Reany backflipped and landed right behind him. I wonder if this is what it's like to have someone training beside you and is your age. 

"Like I said jump in when you want," Gohan said seeing my amazed look. 

Igniting my saber, I jumped into the fray.

NPOV

Goku waited to hear what Bulma said. The blue haired scientist let out a sigh as she finished her examination.

"Are you sure the twins said that these guys aren't here to cause mayhem?"

"Pretty sure I know my kids. Poor souls were really freaked and when this guy started to panic, Reany had to knock him out," he said staring down at the man. "Bulma what happened to him?"

"Multiple fractures, several broken bones that didn't heal right, and his eyes are in bad shape," she said walking over to her friend. "Where is the boy?"

"With Gohan and Reany," he responded.

"Will you go get him so I can do a check up," Bulma asked raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, but one thing though; with all of these injuries is it possible something happened causing them to run?"

"Could be, but I think the kid can tell us more," Bulma said going back to setting up the equipment.

Casting a glance at the unconscious man, Goku left heading for the simulator. Upon arrival he saw the three slicing through demons all the while laughing about something. He watched as Gohan swiped at one causing it stumble only for the other boy take it down.

"Kid's impressive," he mused.

However they had bigger fish to fry.

"Computer end simulation, override Son001."

Reany was just about to flash the shadow creatures out when the computer chimed override end. Only one person would do that.

"Aww, Daddy we were having fun!" She complained.

"Sorry Hun, but I need to get your friend so Bulma can check over him," Goku said.

Ezra gave them a fearful look.

"Don't worry Ez, Bulma's our godmother she doesn't bite," Gohan said as they made their way out.

"If you say so."

In just a few hours time, Ezra had decided to trust the twins but only because they were like him.

"What about Kanan?" He asked as they walked.

"Your friend is going to be ok, but I would like to ask you a few questions if that's alright?" Goku said.

Ezra looked up at him and then turned back to look at his new friends. He didn't know why but something inside of him seemed to break and then a warmth filled him.

Ezra POV

I grinned as I felt a warm feeling fill my senses and a woman's voice seem to whisper,

"Trust them they are your friends."

"What do you want to know?" I asked Mr. Son. 

"For starters, how about what brought you guys here?"

"The Empire," I said darkly. "They have taken everything."

As we continued to walk to where Kanan was I told them everything that has happened. 

"Ezra we are so sorry to hear about your parents," Reany said taking my hand.

"That's ok, my parents are gone but I have a new family. Well sorta since we had to leave," I said as the doors opened and I saw Kanan.

"Kanan!" I called running to his side. "Please wake up."

"He will," a female voice said behind me.

I turned to see a blue haired woman smiling at me.

"You must be Bulma," I said quietly.

"Yup Dr. Bulma Briefs, but you can just call me Bulma," she said walking closer.

"So Kanan will be okay?"

She nodded and came to stand in front me.

"In time, but I need to know what happened to you two so I can help him better."

"Let me guess, busted ribs, leg is fractured and his eyes," I said looking back at him.

Her silence was my answer.

"Why couldn't they have just left us alone. Dad said we had to leave and now we are far from home and he's down for the count."

I couldn't help it, I felt tears starting to fall as I gripped the sheets. Bulma placed a hand on my shoulder but I didn't pay attention as a shift in the force hit my senses.

"Kanan," I whispered.

The man blinked his eyes open.

"Ezra."

I hugged him crying.