Revelations Part Two

Here is the next part, I hope you enjoy!

Kanan POV

I remember seeing the girl  appear in front of me and everything faded to black. Only it didn't stay that way. I found myself in a dream that I have been having since Ezra came on board. 

Dream as Kanan is seeing it.

There was people aboard a ship and in the back was a young man hunched over in a trench coat, whispering to something. Upon closer inspection it appeared to be a baby only three months old. 

"Son, please stop crying. They're going to kick us off," the man whispered trying to soothe the infant. 

Then he looked up slightly his features still distorted. Some of the other passengers were giving him death glares. He smiled sheepishly before going back to the child in his lap. 

"I know you're hurting, Buddy. So am I. I'm trying, I really am," he whispered bundling the baby closer to him. 

'Wait I've never heard him speak before,' I thought to myself. 

I have lived through this dream a thousand times but he has never spoken before. I went to place a hand on the young man's shoulder only for it to pass through and the scene change. The young man was now going through a terminal looking slightly afraid. I turned to see storm troopers eying him closely and I found myself following the young man. This is so weird what is going on? I followed him to a busy market place and watched as they ducked into an alley way. 

"No matter where we go, they recognize me," he said looking down at the baby.

The child was sucking on his fist staring up at him.  I still couldn't see their faces. 

"The only way to save you, Baby," he said caressing the small face. "I'm gonna have to leave  you here."

I couldn't believe it. Suddenly a young woman walked past him. He quickly ran up to her and shoved the child into her arms. The child cried out in fright but the young man kissed his head and waved a hand in front of her face. I blinked and he was gone but the force said to turn around. Doing as told I saw him looking back and then he disappeared. 

End of the dream.

I came back to consciousness feeling something soft underneath me. 

'Funny my bed isn't usually this comfortable,' I thought to himself. 

I stretched out into the force to see where Ezra was. Only what I found was Ezra's signature radiating fear and sadness. 

"Kanan?" He whispered like he didn't believe what he was seeing.

"Ezra," I said smiling up at him.

The boy just threw himself into my chest crying.

"Shh...just breathe kid, I'm here," I soothed running a hand through his hair. "I know you're scared and I promise I'm not going anywhere."

NPOV

The others in the room smiled and Bulma quickly ushered them out.

"That is so sweet," Reany said wiping at her eyes.

Goku wrapped his arms around the two and pulled them in for a hug.In the other room Kanan continued to rub the teen's back as he hung onto him.

"Care to tell me what happened?" He asked.

"After you were knocked out, the kids and their dad brought us here," Ezra said snuggling into the comforting presence.

"An what have you learned about these people?" Kanan asked ruffling the boy's hair.