Five Years Later

Hello everyone! I do apologize and hope that you enjoy this chapter. 

Five years later.

Ezra POV

Smoke, fire, destruction, that is all I could see. I'm not sure where everyone is or if they are  still alive.  I couldn't feel my arm and it felt like someone had their hands around my throat. Suddenly I could hear voices. 

"Let him go," my dad's voice growled. 

"Why would I do that?" A smooth voice asked from behind me. 

The grip on my throat tightened. What was happening?

"You see Detective," the voice continued. "I have been searching for you two for a very long time." 

Suddenly I felt a burning sensation rip through me and the hands disappeared. 

"Ezra!! Ezra! Son please stay with me," Dad's  voice begged as I felt myself being lifted into someone's arms.

"Dad?" I whispered as his face appeared in front of me.

"You're gonna be okay, just stay awake," he ordered.

I didn't understand, what is going on? Why was there mass destruction and why did I suddenly feel so sleepy?

"Dad, what happened?" I mumbled trying to do as asked.

"It's okay Baby Boy, it's okay," he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

I could feel my life draining away.

"Dad," I whispered trying to keep my eyes open.

"Ezra? Ezra!" he shouted as my eyes shut.

Fade to black 

"Mr. Jarrus!"

I jerked awake to see my speech teacher glaring disapprovingly.

"Hehe sorry Ms.Cove," I said, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck. "I didn't sleep much last night after  Dad got called to a hostage situation."

I hope she buys it. Slowly the woman's face soften before turning back to the board.

"As I was saying your next presentation will be a topic I choose," she addressed as the class groaned. "Don't worry, you'll have two months before it's due." 

 I sighed inwardly, slumping in my seat. I felt a boot nudge my back causing me to turn around. One of my closest friends, Mark McCain, stared at me silently asking if I was okay. I shook my head and mouthed,

'Tell you later.'

He nodded and I turned back around. My girlfriend, Serena Tsukino, and our other friend Riley Matthews both turned asking the same thing. I folded my arms and slumped further in my seat. I was worried, if that was a vision then life as we know it could come to a screeching halt. The very thought sent a shudder through me.

A lot has changed in the past five years. Dad became a Detective in the L.A P.D, while I had became apart of...well, a lot of things. Fighting bad guys in the NCIS Special Task force, drag racing, helping the less fortunate, working in Gohan's shop, singing in our band, and of course extra curricular activities, but somehow Dad and I always manage to spend some time together. Thinking of him, my thoughts turned back to what I just witnessed. If that was a vision, then what does it mean? 

"Ezra," Ms. Cove said jerking me from my thoughts. "Your topic is about bonds."

Bonds? What is she talking about?

"Bonds?" I questioned.

"Yes, since it seems you were still spacing out, I'll explain again. I study each student's character in order to give them the perfect topic. Creepy I know but each year the results are astounding," she said.

"Okay, I guess I have to write a speech on bonds," I said writing it down in my notebook.

She nodded and went around the class giving them their topic. Finally the bell rang releasing us from the crazy. I shoved my stuff into my bag and stood up yawning.

My friends looked at me worriedly but didn't say anything as we walked out.

"Okay spill it Ez," Riley said as soon as we were in the hallway.

"Yeah, you never space out in class," Mark commented leaning against his locker.

"Except for that one time when he passed out...OOH...you had a vision," Serena whispered the last part.

I face palmed and didn't answer.

"You did, didn't you?" Riley asked.

"I don't know, but I do have a feeling that something bad is about to happen," I said.

"Put those feelings on the back burner, we have been called in," Gohan said walking by  us.

The four us looked at one another and nodded before following our leader out. Time to go to work, at least the bad guys waited till we were done with school...this time.

NPOV

NCIS: Los Angles Head Quarters

Thirty minutes later a team of eleven were conversing with a person on the screen.

"So you're saying that we are looking at a possible invasion?" Dick Wayne questioned staring at the space ships on the screen.

"Yes, the League is working around the clock to find out more, but nothing so far," Batman replied. 

"What about the ship you spotted last week?" Jason asked.

Ezra turned to him in surprise.

"Ship? What ship?" He asked turning back to the Bat.

"It was a medium sized vessel, that just appeared and then went into the planet. After that we lost track of it," Batman said pulling up a picture.

The blue haired teen didn't need to wonder, he knew that ship. Getting up, Ezra walked out of the room without a word. He walked to where he knew he would be alone and then punched the wall.

"The wall did nothing, Mr. Jarrus," a scratchy voice said from behind.

"Neither did my team," he said turning around to face Hettie. "They didn't tell me about this threat when it appeared last week."

"You were on vacation with your father," Dick said appearing out of thin air.

"Still you could have texted," Ezra retorted.

"No we couldn't have," Justin said as him and Zach appread from behind Dick.

"Why not?" The teen snapped.

"You and Kanan," Zach started. "Rarely are just together without anything going on. We knew that if anything serious happened we could call but it was just a ship. Nothing more, nothing less."

"No it's not just some ship. That's my Mother's ship. A ship only known to The Empire as The Ghost," Ezra announced.

"An if they are here then...then that means that those ships, is the Empire." 

Again I'm really sorry for being so late. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.