Part 1 secret life

Miami High school ...

A maid walk into her bedroom and pull back her bedsheets. Wake up Jasmine it's time for school if you don't get up you will be late. Jasmine gets up and pull the sheets off her and got ready. She put on her dark blue dress that hug her body and throw on a jacket over it. She unplug her iPhone and got her credit cards and put them into her back pack. She put her hair into a high bun and run down to get her breakfast and car keys. Jasmine was the only one home at the moment everyone else was busy with work.  She got into her G-wagon and drove towards the gate of the house. The guards open the gate but as soon as Jasmine got outside the gate people were there taking pictures already. She saw the flashing of the cameras she wasn't new to any of it.

She drove away from the people and towards school. She pulled up in the car park and everyone was looking to see who drove the ride. She waited to the bell ring and then hurried out of the g-wagon. Everyone was inside now or so she thought. She was locking the doors of her ride went someone put there hand on her shoulder. Nice ride princess the person say. She turn around and came face to face with the one and only Cody the bad boy of the school.