Part 21- mission fail

Princess mother picture above...

Princess got tried of signing books and taking pictures for fans. She was in town to complete a mission. She got into the suv and the driver drop her home. Normally her family were never home but today it was different.  She run up to her room and punch in a code into the mirror and a secret door open she change her clothes into a black suit. She put her hair into a bun and got her guns and black boots. She close the secret room and lock it back. As she walk down the stirs her mother and father look at her. You can't leave in that her mother told her. I can leave and do whatever I please princess told her. Try to be safe on this mission her father told her. She run out to her g-wagon it looked the same. She drove up to Cody house she manage to put the guards to sleep. She got inside the house easily what a waste of time she told herself. I should of just kill the bitch today she told herself.

She walk up the stirs into the master room but ended up in the baby's room. Shit she whisper and walk over to the baby and pull out her gun. She touch the baby's head and plus a kiss on her forehead. This could of been me and Cody but he choose your mother over me she whisper to the sleeping baby. He choose to leave me alone and move on with your mother. To bad her time is up and the agency has send for her to be eliminated princess told the baby.

What do you think your doing Mary- j say. Your time is up I have been send by the agency to eliminate you. Your service has been terminated princess told her. So you are really Jasmine then that bitch from school back then the nerd Cody fell in love with. To bad you can't kill me your a nerd and always will be your nothing Mary-j shouted at princess.

Princess smirked I'm going to enjoy beating your ass princess told her. She place the gun back into her boot and jump into the air and landed right behind Mary-j. She grab her neck and flip her over she landed on the floor of the room in pain. Princess wasn't done she help Mary-j up and knee her right in the stomach she fell to the ground crying in pain. The door of the room open and Prince walk in.

What the hell going on? he shouted your contact with the agency mi9 is over thanks you for your service princess say. She got up and whip the blood off her face. Prince put out her gun an shot at princess. Your going to shoot me the love of your life. He smirked I have a family now and you put them in danger. Shut the fuck up Mafia King I'm not her to hurt your daughter princess shouted angry.

I'm here for her she pull out her gun and shoot Mary-j in the head. Your time has expired she told Mary-j dead body. She walk towards the baby and lifted her up you better protect her better then you did me she kiss the baby. Princess don't leave Prince say and grab her hand I love you. I love you to Prince she told him. How did you know my name is Prince he ask. I'm program to know these type of things she told him.

How to do mean program? Prince ask her. My only goal is to complete my mission and serve the agency.