Part 18- a few years after

Princess picture above....
2 years later...

Jasmine was in England training at mi9 for 2 years now she had change so much. Her eye color had change so had the shape of her body and her hair and voice. She was a well known singer/model in England now. She was to return back home to complete a mission so was her family. She don't get along well with them anymore she had become tougher. Jasmine was using the name princess now. She was using her real name now and she was purely on this journey just to completely the mission.

Cody was using her real name now also he had taken over his father position. He had a baby daughter with Mary-J who he was engage to. He wasn't only a drug dealer he the Mafia itself he was known as the Mafia King. Over the pass year he had kill people who tried to thief from him and trick him. He the true meaning of evil, he showed no emotion anymore. He never smiled and he if you saw him smiled it would be the last thing you see.

Stella and Matthew had a baby together she was engage to him. She, flora and bloom had a small cake shop open. Matthew worked for Prince still he was second in command in the Mafia. The two had move in with Prince.

Bloom and flora had move in together bloom was trying to become a model but it was very hard for her. Flora was busy managing the cake shop now since Stella had a baby. Flora was thinking of moving away to expend the business.

Kris live with bloom and Stella he worked for Prince. He was third in command after Matthew he was in love with bloom but she had a boyfriend.