Part 12- Break the ice

Cody wake up and he look around he was in a room. He shouted Matthew, Dad what happen next surprise him. Jasmine walk in with Matthew next to her. How are you feeling bro? Matthew ask. Like shit Cody say well the important thing is your alive Jasmine say. Can you tell me what going on now Jasmine ask. Well I think it best you don't know what going on you will be better off Cody say. Fine since I risk my neck to help you guys and this is how I'm treated get to hell out my damn house now she shouted. Matthew help Cody up off the bed and walk towards the door. Nurse can you please bring the medication for the man Jasmine shouted. A nurse run in with a bag with medication. Here catch Jasmine throw the bag at them. Get out now Jasmine shouted and storm off to her room. The nurse looked puzzle and follow Jasmine. She told the nurse she could stay since it was so late and make her self at home. She directed her to a guess room and a change of clothes and left.

What the hell Cody you could of handle that better man Matthew say. What did you want me to do I couldn't tell her and put her in danger because of me Cody say. All I'm saying you could of tell her in a nicer way Matthew said. Well that was the nicer way shit head Cody say getting in the van. Look all I'm saying is she risk her neck for you dude she went out on a limb to help you Matthew say. Who chick have you been with that ever done that or will do that? Matthew ask. Look forget it let just get you home and get those guys that shoot at you Matthew say looking at the road.

Cody look out the window on the passenger side of the van. He knew he hurt her feeling but it was to protect her. He needed to protect her Matthew was right he haven't been with any chick like that. Most of them were after him money. Matthew pull up to Cody house and the guards unlock the doors and let them in. Cody mother ran outside crying and hug Cody are you alright is everything okay? She ask. The boy is fine he just got shot he will be find let get a doctor to treat the wound Cody father say and walk inside. Matthew walk in behind them after everyone was seated Cody let Matthew explain. Went can I meet this girl of yours then Cody mother ask. She not coming over and we aren't together mom Prince say and walk off.