Part 3 - bestfriends stick together

Picture above of the high school...

Jasmine finish lock up her ride and walk towards the school. As she headed towards the locker she saw three girls standing up right next to her locker. It was Flora, Bloom and Stella her best friends. Your very late I hope you don't plan on skipping biology class Stella told her laughing. This is the first time I heard you been late Bloom teased. Flora studied Jasmine face is something wrong she asked. Nothing wrong Jasmine replied let go to class then Flora smiled. The four girls headed towards the biology room. The girls greeted their teacher and found their seats in the back. Everyone was looking at the girls. Attention class the teacher say we are going to be having a group project. Now this project will help make up the end of year marks. I have assigned you all the a partner who you will work with. Every group will have a different topic so no cheating miss Stella the teacher say. Everyone laughed, now the project is to be handed in next month so I expect you guys to start working right away. Everyone got paired up Stella was paired with Flora and bloom was paired with Josh. Jasmine was paired with Cody he wasn't in class at the moment. But that was Cody he never really come class. The bell ring and everyone was leaving Jasmine was walking to her locker went bang. She hit into something or someone. She felt a hand around her waist holding her it was Cody. So I guess we are partners for class he smiled. I guess we are Jasmine say looking down just then the fire alarm in the school went off. The school had a builded in fire system so everyone ended up soak in water. Great Jasmine say, Cody just laugh my house is near by you can come by and change off and we can start studying he say. No way your a well known player she replied. Well anyways we have to start the project today. Since school is now cancel why waste the day doing nothing he say. Fine you can come over at my house she say just follow me in your ride.