Part 8 - lies

After a few hours Jasmine and Cody manage to finish the project. Matthew was busy going in and out of the other rooms in her bedroom. Are you hungry? Jasmine ask well I'm starving Matthew responded. He was holding his belly and giving Jasmine puppy dog eyes. Fine, fine and told the guys to follow her to the kitchen. This time she show the guys the elevator Matthew couldn't believe it. Can you adopt me Matthew ask Jasmine as the their left the elevator. She laugh just then a maid walk out of the kitchen. Can I help you? Jasmine ask Eva. Of course you can jazz, Eva say I'm just finishing up the salad. Can you show my class mates where to sit Jasmine told Eva. I will finish up the salad and you can tell the rest of workers to go home for the day Jasmine told Eva. Thank you so much jazz Eva hug her.

After dinner Matthew ask to carry home his left overs. I can help you clean up Cody told her. Thank you but your my guest Jasmine say and smiled. No problem Cody replied suddenly his phone rang and he walk away. After a few mins he walk back in with a serious look oh his face. Is something wrong Cody? Jasmine ask . No nothing is wrong but I have to leave. will you be okay here alone? Cody ask. Yes just let me pack some of the food up for both you and Matthew, Jasmine say.