Part 9- lies part 2

Jasmine pack up some of boxes with food and give to the guys. Matthew run and kiss Jasmine on the forehead. Cody got jealous and pull Matthew away from her. Where is my ride? He ask coldly. Let me show you she walk out behind the house and pull out a remote and two big doors swing open. Revealing a room full with many different vehicles. This is amazing it just like your room at home Matthew say to Cody. Yea I have seen better Cody say and got in his g-wagon and Matthew wave goodbye to Jasmine and drove off.

What the rush? Matthew ask Cody we have to handle some business for my dad. Matthew pull out his gun and check to see if it was fully loaded. Let get this shit over with Matthew say and jump out the g-wagon. Cody check to see if his gun was loaded and flip off the safety on the gun. Cody kick open the door of the house and Matthew rush in and started to shot up the house. Matthew calm down we are just here to take care of business Cody say.
Cody walk into the living room and put four shots into Smith. Matthew drag a woman down the stirs and she was crying and shaking. Matthew let her go and she rush over to Cody pleading for him to save her. Cody pointed the gun to her head and shot her she fall to the ground in a pool of her own blood.

Let go Cody told Matthew as both guys where walking out of the house a black van drive by and started shooting at them. Get down Cody push Matthew to the floor. The van drive off fast Matthew got up to shoot back but the van was gone and Cody was hurt. He was losing a lot blood fast Matthew run to the van and try to call home at Cody. No one answer the phone so he call Jasmine plus she live close by.

Few mins Jasmine was there she rush out her Land Rover and help Cody out to the van. Matthew got in to Cody ride and drive off behind her. Matthew call Jasmine cell you can't drive that van up to the house you need to drop it off somewhere she told him. Let just go to Cody house Matthew say we can't he losing to much blood Jasmine told him.

I will message my family doctor so he will be there before we get there Jasmine told him. Jasmine got the guards to clean the path so Matthew could drive in and so no reports would see what was really happening. The path clear drive in after me in a few mins to told Matthew. She drove the g-wagon around the house and jump out and help Cody out. Three doctors rush out of the mansion and help her with Cody. Carry him to the medical room now one of the doctors told a nurse.

Matthew drove in a few mins later worried about Cody. What going on? Where is he? Matthew ask. The doctors and nurse are in the medical room with him. He will be fine Jasmine told him what happen? Why does he has a gunshot wound? Jasmine ask.