Part 17- the last kiss

Prince/Cody -POV....

I couldn't stand to lose her not yet not went I just found her. She been a light in my dark life the light I been searching for but don't want at first. I couldn't believe m.j try to hurt her she would pay for doing that but not right now. Right now i need to be with Jasmine before she leaves.

Matthew drove us to the airport and by us I mean Stella,bloom, flora, Kris and me and Jasmine. The Land Rover was pack the girls were crying all over the place and the guys were just listening to music and making jokes. I just wanted to be with Jasmine but we had a life which included our family and friends. My mother and father wanted to meet her but I told them no.

We arrived at the airport and everyone got out Jasmine maid was there with a small hand bag. She also give her the plane ticket. The girls hug and say goodbye so did Matthew and Kris say their goodbyes. Matthew drag them off to the van so I could have a few mins with her out the blue my phone rang. Shit I whisper Jasmine smiled and tip toe and kiss me. I'm going to miss you she told me I pull her in and give her a deep long kiss and she kiss me back. I pull away to take the phone call suddenly I felt someone hug me from behind. I knew it was Jasmine but I had to keep a serious voice with my father's workers. Just don't fuck up find them I don't care who their are understand me i cut out the phone. She pull away and I looked back she had a puzzled look on her face but it change into a smiled. Bye she told me and hug me again before leaving.

I saw her walk towards the boarding door of the airport she was gone I couldn't see her anymore.

Can a bad boy love a rich nerd? (unedit)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें