Part 16- airport

Princess/ Jasmine POV...

So here I am at my locker collecting my books and personal stuff out of it. The school halls were clear since everyone was in classes. Suddenly someone push me again the lock and I fell to the ground. Stay away from my boyfriend you little bitch. I looked up and it was no other then Mary-j smiling down on me.  So I see your don't have your puppets with you today I told her. Watch you mouth I don't know where you found those few cents from that you can borrow a g-wagon and people to work for you she said. I look down at my books why today I told myself the devil will wants me to be his help.

I got up and she push me back down listen good hurry up and get out of this country or just hurry up and dead she told me. Suddenly a hand pull her back, Matthew help me up from the floor and Kris got my stuff off the floor. Thank you so much I told them Mary-j was angry she had completely turn pink in color now. Leave her alone m.j she don't do you anything Cody told her. Mary-j stormed off down the hall and don't look back. We just wanted to say bye Matthew and Kris told me.

How do you know I'm leaving I ask them. Cody wave the guys off and it just me and him now. I don't want you to leave I know I was wrong the other day Cody told me. It alright it all forgiven trust me I told him. He push me up against the lockers and kiss me I felt like we had been kissing for hours. He pull away and I was out of air he smirks.

I want to carry you to the airport he told me. I nod my head and he smiled and pull me against him chest it felt like our heart beats were link at the moment in rhythm with each other. Your my heart beat he told me in my ears I smiled into him chest.

Suddenly the bell rang and students came out of their classes. Each look at us I try to pull away but he wouldn't let me. You can't be to far away he told me and I hug him tightly. Everyone was whispering about us then our friends came back.

Time to go I told them flora, Stella and bloom started to cry.