Part 5- welcome to the life of the rich and famous

Cody couldn't believe his eyes he was talking with some of his boys went he saw Jasmine and her friends walk out. Matthew was his best friend he promise to give him a drop home. He totally forgot to ask Jasmine if he could bring over Matthew also. He saw Jasmine pull off her jacket revealing her tight dark blue dress. Everyone in the parking lot was staring at her. Matthew and the other guys couldn't believe it. She got into her ride and roll down the window and told him follow her.

The ride was kind of long and Matthew was busy on his phone texting him girl. She pulled up to the elite neighborhood and there were people outside taking pictures of the vehicles. Cody was shock so was Matthew. Matthew had drop him phone and was now searching for it. The guards open the gates and Jasmine drove in and he followed her. She drove around to the back of the Mansion and got out. A man come and take the keys and her g wagon and parked it. Matthew rush out the ride and run over to Jasmine. Who was shock to see him. I'm sorry I forgot to ask if I can bring him over Cody told Jasmine. It no problem your both welcome to come inside. Jasmine push the two big doors and inside the mansion was amazing. The maids stop and welcome them then carried on with their work.