Part 2 - dont be late again

Cody had to run some errands for his father. Being the only child to both his parents was stressful. Both of them are always super busy. Cody works for his father who was s drug dealer in the area. Cody would sell and collect money for his father. Today he was late his father had send him to collect some money for one of his workers. The worker was spending the money and keeping the drugs for himself. So Cody father send him to clean up the job and collect. He had a few issues at first with the man but he got he job done.

He knew he was going to be late but that don't bothered him at all. As he pull up into the school with him black g-wagon. He saw a girl locking up her ride. She had the same ride as him but his was black and her's was white. He studied the girl she was the nerd from his Biology class. How could she afford an expensive ride like his? He wondered. He walk up to her and touch her shoulder lightly hey princess he say. She turn around scared at first and looked up at him. She was wearing a dark blue dress and a pair of boots and a north face jacket thrown over the outfit. He smiled down at her she looked away who's ride are you trying to steal he joked. It's mines she say shyly so I'm guessing your not just another nerd then he say. He pinched her right cheek and walk towards the school door.