Blurb

B L U R B 

You could say that a lot has happened to Evie Autumn over the past few years.

1. Her best friend died (kind of ) and she found out that everyone she knew were immortal-walking-on-the-earth Greek gods.

2. She fell in love with the ruler of Hell (kind of) - who got very pouty when she called him that - and agreed to become his new Queen.

3. She battled jealous sea gods and scary titans; a big fight which really, all could have been avoided with a big family therapy session.

Yup, life sure was calmer than it had been in a while.

Not that Evie missed the chaos or anything; she totally loved sitting around all day with the love of her life, alternating between telling people how to live their afterlives and telling Hades that he really needed to educate his Disney movie knowledge (lots of cuddling was expected during this education, of course).

But then that serene bubble was shattered when, once again, her life was maliciously twisted out of proportion right in front of her; and on her wedding day, no less.

Once again, Evie must race against the clock to save the love of her life - and the world, of course - before time runs out; but this time, the stakes are much higher.

This time, it's not just the fate of the world on the line.

It's Evie's heart too.

— — — 

YOU GUYS!

I could not be more excited to finally be able to publish this story so you can all ready it! It's been hiding in the corners of my laptop for so long, and it's been killing me that I haven't uploaded it yet because I'm just so damn excited!

Yes, you all read correctly. This is, in the flesh (pages?), an official Hades sequel! That's right, this whole book will be about our favourite power couple (well I mean I hope they are; you wouldn't be here otherwise) in the world! And yes, I know I said I wouldn't write a sequel, but, well, I lied.

And don't lie to me, I know you're all secretly happy that I lied ;-)

So. Here it is! Keep your eyes posted on this space, because this story will be underway soon! (hopefully!) Let me know how excited you all are; this story wouldn't exist without your amazing support!

I'M SO EXCITED YAY :D

xx