BONUS CHAPTER: SPENCER

[Sidenote: this is a bonus chapter that i wrote for you guys a while ago, but i thought now was the perfect time to upload, because Hades hit 300 THOUSAND reads!! I honestly can't believe it; the support you all have given me for my books is absolutely mental!

So, this is a little chapter based off another character's POV at Evie and Hades' disastrous wedding in Chapter Three: Kenzie and Spencer's! (I know it's a little disjointed from what is going on currently in Hades Rewound, but I couldn't resist writing this, I love Spencer too much!) They're the two main characters from my book 'Dionysus', and if you guys love Spencer, I seriously recommend checking 'Dionysus' out, because it'll give you insight into how he met Kenzie! Enjoy. x]

BONUS CHAPTER: SPENZIE

"Spencer!"

He pokes his head around the corner, the epitome of innocence. "What?"

"Where is my dress?"

He blinks at me. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I narrow my eyes at him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about Spencer. Where is my dress?"

He shoots me a lazy smirk as he emerges from the bathroom, and suddenly I become hyper-aware that he's only wearing a towel. "What dress? I see no dress."

"Well of course you don't! You took it!" I splutter, and he still has the gall to look devilishly contrite. "You know, that dress that's been hanging up behind the door for a week and a half; the dress that I'm planning on wearing to your best friend's wedding?"

He pauses, pretending to think about it. "No, doesn't ring a bell sorry."

"Spencer!" I gripe, putting my hands on my hips. "Stop being so difficult! The wedding is in five hours and you've hidden my dress!"

"How do you know I hid it?" Spencer challenges, walking past me to rifle through the dresser. "Maybe it hid itself."

"Yes Spencer. My dress jumped off the coathanger, toddled out of our room and hid somewhere in the house." I reply dryly. "How did I not think of that in the first place? It's obviously the most logical answer."

He looks over his shoulder just so I can see him raising his eyebrows at me. "I don't appreciate your sarcasm dollface, I'm being completely serious."

"I know you are. That's what scares me."

"You know dollface," He starts, in such a conversational tone that I'm immediately suspicious of the next sentence to come out of his mouth. "If you can't find your runaway dress, you could always just turn up dressed like you are."

Yup, I knew it. I narrow my eyes into slits. "I'm in my underwear Spencer."

"I am highly aware of that fact." Spencer abandons his search and walks over to me with a rakish grin. He steps closer and winds his arms around my waist. It takes all my strength not to let his closeness dissuade me. "And it is amazing underwear, might I add."

"I'm not going to Evie's wedding in my underwear Spencer." I say wryly.

"Why not?"

"Why?" I laugh, shaking my head at the genuinely disappointed pout on his face. "Babe, I'm pretty sure the regulations for a black tie event do not include me turning up in my red underwear. They're a tiny bit more fancy than that."

"Excuse you!" He gasps. "Your underwear is lacy; if that's not fancy then I don't know what is."

I give him a dead look. "Spencer, where is my dress?"