On the Balcony

Mark stood upon a hotel balcony. His arms rested carelessly on the railing as the wind ruffled his famous floof. A slight smell of salt wafted through the cool air. Although it was dark outside, Mark stared out across the beach. Nothing but the sound of the wind and distant waves could be heard. The silence seemed like delicate china, beautiful and elegant, but easy to shatter. Behind the man, a sliding glass door slide open.
"Hey Mark," Although it was much more subdued, Jack's familiar Irish accent cut through the quiet. "It's cold outside, come in."
The Asian-American bobbed his head. "In a minute," he rumbled. Another cold gust of wind caused him to shiver.
"You're going to get a cold out here," Jack protested and moved to stand next to Mark. He rested his head on Mark's shoulders. It was a bold move since they wanted to keep their relationship a secret, but Jack didn't care. The night enveloped them in darkness and all Jack wanted to do was share the moment with the man he loved. Also sharing a room with Mark on their vacation to Miami's beaches probably clued in all their friends into their connection. A warm arm wrapped itself around Jack's waist as Mark kissed his beloved's forehead. The unofficial couple spent a moment in each other's embrace, unwilling to pull apart from each other's warmth.
"We should really be heading back in," whispered Jack. Mark only tugged Jack closer to his chest.
"I love you," he murmured into his boyfriend's hair, "So, so, much. If I could, I would scream it out to the world. Tell everyone of how much you matter to me, and how much it would hurt me if I lost you."
"Well it would certainly make the Septiplier fans happy," Jack giggled, and it was the most beautiful noise Mark had ever heard.
"I love you too, Mark," Actually make that second most beautiful. Having Jack say he loved him definitely took first place. Mark kissed Jack again, this time on the lips. Quickly, the kiss became a full-on make out session.
"Achoo!" The cold seemed to finally be getting to Mark as broke off to sneeze.
"Let's finish this inside," Jack laughed, "I wouldn't want my precious Markipoo to get a cold."