14 - #UncalledFor

"You cannot come into my home and tell people that you're my girlfriend." Chad snapped.

"I didn't say that." The girl in front of him pouted, brushing her brown hair behind her ears. "I said girl friend. I meant your female friend. Your mother just took it wrongly."

"Nicole. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to come to my get together tomorrow."

"No. No Nicole. No."

"You sound like Meghan Trainor. My name is – no – my sign is – no – my number is – no –" She started to do a dance move, shaking her hands in the air then spinning around.

"St-stop! What are you doing?" Chad spluttered, shaking his head.

"Dancing. Don't be rude about it."

"Are you done? Is that all you wanted to ask me?" Chad seemed stressed out.

"I guess, but I'll come up with something Suburbs Boy." She smiled then turned around at left.

He sighed, cradling his head in his hands.

He climbed up the stairs slowly, smiling when passing Nicole's room, then headed into his own chambers, throwing himself on his bed fully clothed, wallowing in the confines of the shadows that surrounded him.

He wasn't a murderer.

He wasn't a saint.

So what was he?

●●●

Suburbs Boy jerked up, sweating. He looked around him.

Where was he?

He was in his room.

He was safe.

"You're safe Chad. You aren't there anymore. He's not going to catch you anymore." He mumbled to himself.

He sighed and closed his eyes then immediately regretted it as scenes in his nightmares flashed in his mind. He climbed out of his bed and sluggishly walked towards his bathroom suite. He lay in the Jacuzzi and sighed as the water rose around him, the pressure of the water on his skin relieving his mind.

He closed his eyes and allowed himself to snap back into reality but instead he fell back asleep, his mind being transported to his reality. His own dangerous reality.

●●●

"Chad! Chad wake up! It's okay!" Someone was shaking him.

"No! No! Leave me alone!"

Chad's eyes snapped open and he met a pair of sky blue eyes that held a hint of confusion and fear. He jerked away from the person and climbed out of the bath.

"Aberdeen?"

She closed her eyes and turned her head : "Hi."

Chad looked down at himself and realized he was standing in his birthday suit. He picked up a towel from the towel rack on his left and wrapped it around his waist.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, holding tightly onto his towel.

"I was leaving and I wanted to say thank you and goodbye." She stared down at the ground.

"And you couldn't wait for me to get out of the bathroom?"

"I was waiting! But then you started yelling, and I freaked out. I'm really sorry for invading your privacy - if it helps at all, you're very - very sexy. I mean WOW." she motioned her arms to show something huge.