Welcome to Hell

The guard named Todd soon returned with a large black box in hand. Eva the Warden released me from the ceiling rope and pushed me back toward the bed until the back of my knees contacted it and I fell backwards onto it. She then proceeded to restrain my hands by cuffing me to the top of the bed frame on the wall side, and cuff my ankles to the legs of the bed, so I was bent back over the bed, my knees slightly apart. I could not put my knees together. I was now fully exposed to her, and incapable of doing anything about it.

     She ran her fingers and perfect nails through the soft patch of hair above my slit, and in spite of myself, I thrust my pelvis up against her hand. She laughed.

     "So eager for attention your pussy is," she said, a hint of pleasure to her voice. "Too bad it won't be getting attention anytime soon."

     I thought to myself, what does she know? As soon as I'm alone I'll get myself off. Then a sudden shock of pain exploded on my pussy. I looked at her jarred out of my thoughts by her slapping my pussy, and none too gently either. She reached across my body, and just as I caught a glimpse of her full cleavage, she blindfolded me. My heart began to pound, and my senses suddenly heightened as my whole body went on the alert. Then I heard a loud buzzing noise, and felt a pinching sensation as her hand grabbed my pussy by the lips and then spread them wide apart.

     I shouted incomprehensible sounds as the electric razor ran over my soft mound and lips and proceeded to sheer away the hair. I had never shaved there in my life, other than the standard bikini keep up. The razor pinched as it caught the long, curly hairs and reduced them to flush against my skin, leaving me bare. I was scared, but all the stimulation to my pussy made it swell a little. My body betrayed me as it found this predicament arousing.

     I heard her click the shaver off and the buzzing immediately stopped, followed by the thud of the shaver being placed down somewhere.  I was more naked than I had ever been, and my pussy throbbed, sensitized. I felt something cold and metallic suddenly touch my thighs.  I had no idea what it was, and I became frightened and tried to close my legs. SMACK! Warden Eva slapped my pussy again, just as forcefully. I quickly spread my knees again and she finished sliding something up onto my pelvis. The cold metallic thing came up  against my warm sensitive, freshly shorn pussy, and then I felt a cool band around my waist. CLICK. It now felt like I was wearing a very stiff, snug metal pair of underwear.

     Warden Eva removed the blindfold and released me from the compromising position. I looked down. The thing around my waist was stainless steel and as I had thought, solid. The click must have been made by the lock at the center of the waist, just below my navel. While I was distracted staring down at the object around my waist, Warden Eva grabbed my hair and quickly pulled it into a high ponytail, and then she slipped a metal ring around my neck. The ring clicked as if locking as well. She then removed the leather collar I had been fitted with upon my arrival.

     She eyed me up and down, and then said approvingly, "now I think you're ready. The Chastity Belt and collar stay on at all times.  Any attempt to remove either of them will get you punished." She smirked with those perfect red lips, "you will wear no clothing while you're here. No adornments either, except your belt and collar. No sexual acts of any kind, either with any other prisoners, nor personal sexual acts will be tolerated here unless they're under the direct command of an on-staff Dominant; The Doms and Dommes. All direct commands must be obeyed immediately, and you will greet Dominants with respect. Also, your hair must always be up in a ponytail as I have just demonstrated."

   She got up, looked over at me, and with a darker tone stated, "Welcome to hell!", and left the room. Todd the guard escorted me to my cell, dorm room....whatever you want to call it. I sat on my bed, dazed. What is going on here?