Returned to Hell

I awoke with a start. I didn't know where I was or why I was here. I tried to move, but found that I couldn't. Looking down at myself, I saw that I was cuffed to the bed. I started to struggle, but stopped almost immediately. The pain exploded through me.

     "Ahh! Holy fucking mother of all horse cock! What the hell happened to me?", I screamed in bloody agony. My body was mostly covered by a sheet, so I couldn't see what was causing me so much pain beneath the lavender expanse. My senses coming to me, my back was on fire and my legs buried in hot coals, or at least that's what it felt like.

     Mistress Silver must have heard my cries of pain because she entered the room just a minute later. In her hand she held her riding crop. She looked none too pleased. "Tut. Tut. Tut. Not even here a day and you try to escape." She smirked bemusedly, "That's got to be a record. Not only did you try to escape the prison, but you tried to avoid meeting with me. I'm offended and offending one of the cadre is never a good idea."

     "Mistress Silver" I said, thinking quickly. "I do admit that I was trying to avoid going to your dungeon. I am way out of my element here. I was sent here for a DUI, and I still don't understand why! Honestly! I'm scared out of my mind to be here! I have heard the stories. I shouldn't have tried to hide. I know that. Yet, my escape was accidental. I swear! I hid in the cupboard, and it locked behind me, then I fell asleep."

     Despite being out of my element here, I was pretty much aware of the proper ways to treat a Dominant. I knew that disrespecting her again wouldn't help me, but pleading for mercy might yet be my saving grace. One of my best friends since middle school was a Domme, and she had always been willing to explain the complexities of her lifestyle to me when I asked.

     Mistress Silver's gaze seemed to soften just slightly. Without saying anything, she walked over to the cupboard which appeared to hold medical supplies. She took out a blindfold and a couple of tubes of cream. She came over, and with more care then I ever expected, she blindfolded me. "I need to remove the cuffs to apply this cream to your wounds. However I can't have you trying to run the moment that they come off. Swear to me that you won't try to run, and I will apply this cream to help with the pain and the soon to come itching."

     I answered without hesitation, "Mistress Silver, I swear, I'm not going to try to run. Judging by the pain I'm in, I doubt that I could even if I wanted to." 

     Mistress Silver gently lifted the sheet from my body. I shivered, then yelped and winced because shivering had made all my muscles involuntarily tense; that really did hurt. She proceeded to cover the welts on my stomach and legs with the white cream. It was cold at first, and once it began to warm and sink in, I felt a wave of relief pass through me as the pain lessened significantly. Mistress Silver then rolled me over ever so gently and applied the cream to my raw back and oozing ass as well.

     When she was finished she laid me back down, with a pillow to tilt me, and re-cuffed me. Then she covered me with the blanket and removed the blindfold. After my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw her waiting expectantly. As the silence hung and I said nothing, she grabbed one of my nipples and pinched twisting and pulling up simultaneously. I gasped in pain and shock.

     "What do you say when we do something for you?" she asked still holding my nipple tightly.

     "Thank you mistress." I responded breathily.

     She released my nipple, " Good girl. Now try to get some rest."  She walked toward the exit, then turned, "don't think you're off the hook yet for escaping. Whether it was intentional or not does not matter. The fact remains, that you left The Academy without permission. Good night, and welcome back to hell." She winked, and it felt a little sinister as she departed. With that she left the room, turning the lights way down as she did. I no longer really noticed the pain from my body, but I did realize I was very tired. I soon drifted into an uneasy sleep.