Chapter Three

Sorry, I got locked out of my account. *Face palm* Stupid me.... but I got it all cleared up. I hope you like it. I'm going to put a couple of chapters up today so I can make up for it......THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME THROUGH THIS. And school started so...yeah. Hope you like it!

_________________________________________________________________________________

      I was walking down the hill from my grandma's house when suddenly I tripped on a rock and went tumbling down the road and finally stopped when someone caught me. I looked up to see a teenage boy with blond hair, blue eyes, and ..... a link outfit? Was I hallucinating or what? I looked at him with wide eyes when I suddenly felt my head hit the hard ground beneath me. I shut my eyes and winced due to the pain. I sat up from the help of a persons hands, I held my head in pain, as I heard a strong but little boy voice say : "I'm sorry, are you OK?" I opened my eyes to see the same boy that had caught me. I removed my hand from my head to touched his cheek. No hallucination, this was real. I snapped my hand back in embarrassment as I realized what I was doing.

"I-I'm OK." I stuttered. Why did I stutter? I looked at the ground as he helped me to my feet. "I'm glad. You took quit a fall. Your lucky I saw you when I did." I looked up at him in embarrassment. He looked a lot like link.

"Are you a Zelda fan?" I asked. He starred at me in question then a wave of realization washed over his face. I guess he forgot what he was wearing. "Yah, you?"

"Yah, my friends call me Zelda because I love it so much." I  confessed. He looked at me in astonishment but then quickly wiped it away. "What's your name?" I asked.

"My name? Oh, my name, my name's Ben." He answered. He was still holding my hand from helping me up off the ground, it was getting awkward.

"Uh, you can let go now." I hesitated. He looked down at our hands and quickly pulled away, blushing. "Oh, sorry..."

I looked down the road as I heard tires hitting the gravel road. I looked at Ben in panic.

" I have to go, my dad doesn't now I'm out here, bye." With that I was running up the hill as fast as I could, I heard ben yell "Maybe tomorrow?" I continued to run but answered back "Yah, maybe later." Once I got to the house I locked the door and checked out the window, they were just pulling up. Great, just in time. It wasn't until now that I felt the pain in my leg from the fall. Crap, I'll just blame it on the counter. I wobbled over to the fridge and opened it to see foods of all kinds, I heard the door open and in came my father and grandmother. I looked over to see them carrying in same grocery bags.

"Sorry honey, we were just getting some milk and lunch meat." My dad said as he putt the bags on the counters.

"Well, It looks like you got plenty of food. If some random person came here they would think you were a prepper." I joked as I left the fridge to my dad. I sat down at the table as they unpacked the food. "Do you need any help?" I asked as my dad put the last of the groceries in the pantry. I always ask after the work is done so I wouldn't have to do any. My dad gave me an "Are you serious" face and I responded with a "What can I say? sorry." face. I ran upstairs before he could argue and started thinking about that boy I met just five minutes ago. I laid on my bed while I thought.What was he doing out there anyway? Maybe he was thinking the same thing about me. I wish I could speak to him again. But, that was most unlikely. I looked out my window to see Ben walking back into the woods, Like he walked around the house to the back. I opened my window and called after him. He turned to look straight at my window and his face automatically brightened up.

"What are you doing here? You know what? I'll meet you down there." I said as I closed my window just in time for me to see him nod. I ran down stairs and asked my dad if I could go out side and, of course, he said yes. I ran out side and around the house to see Ben still standing in the spot he was in earlier.

"That was quick." he said as I walked up to him.

"Yah," I panted, but soon caught my breath." What are you doing out here?"

"Well, I walked after the car passed and thought maybe I could see you again? So, here I am. I sat down next to a tree as Ben sat down next to me. (Hey, that rhymed!) He looked into my eyes as he said the most unexpected thing I would ever imagine.

"Damn, your beautiful." Ben murmured, then realizing what he just said he turned away like he was mentally slapping himself. I starred at him in shock as he got up from the ground. "T-Thank you?" I said as I got up as well.

"I-I have to go..." He said as he turned to face me.

"Why?" I asked. He looked at me like he was embarrassed, I assume from before.

"I just have to. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yah, tomorrow. What time?" I asked. "Where?"

"Maybe by the lake? noon?"

"Sure" I answered as he disappeared into the forest. I looked out after him when I heard my dads voice calling me in for lunch.