Chapter nine

Hey! Sorry its been a long time since I updated! I hope you like it!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________ By the time I calmed down, Jeff had left for slender mans house, or what ever. Ben calmed me down and got me ready to go to meet the slender man.

"What does he look like?" I asked, I was trying to forget that a huge tragedy that just happened. I was just trying to carry a normal conversation, if you could call it that.

"Well, he doesn't really have a face, sooo..." He answered awkwardly. "He is very tall, slender, I guess. And he wears a suit."

"What kind of suit?" I was trying to keep the conversation going.

" A tuxedo." He responded. I tried to sniffle a laugh. "What?"

"Well, you don't expect something scary to wear something so fancy." I said. Looking for some socks for my five outfits I packed.

"Well, believe me. He's scary. Nothing in your life can prepare you for this." He said as he snuck up behind me and gave me a hug from behind. Those last words sent shivers down my spine. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I finally had all of my things packed up. Truthfully all I had was five pairs of clothes, a stuffed bear that used to be my fathers sisters who was named Charles, and some video games on my ds.

"You know I have tons of games at the house." Ben said as we walked out the back door and into the forest.

"I know, I just wanted to bring some for the way there." I said as I pulled out my ds and started to play Carnival. Suddenly Jeff came out of the bushes twirling his knife in his hand.

"Yep, she's your kind of girl." He said as he walked up to us. " I decided to bring you there, because I know ben is going to get lost." He added.

I rolled me eyes and gave ben a nudge. He looked down at the ground in defeat as if to say he would get lost. I burst out laughing as he started to blush.

"I see you've changed since, you know." Jeff smiled at me. As if he could ever stop. I looked down at the ground as I remembered the incident. Stupid ass! thinks he can just go around killing every one! I'll show him! I thought. I clench my fist and narrowed my eyes unconsciously. Ben saw this and gave Jeff a death glare. Jeff put his hands up in defense as if to say I didn't do anything. I recovered with a deep breath and smiled at Jeff.

"Its ok." I replied. "Its not your fault."

Once we got to the house, witch really wasn't a house, it was more like a mansion. Ben and Jeff walked right in as I stepped in behind them. I looked around and it looked kind of like an old fashion furniture. I happened to step into the living room, where three other people where there. One had a hoodie on and I couldn't see his face. One had a mask on with big blue eyes and black around the eyes and mouth. Brown hair was poking out in all directions. The last one was a little girl in a pink night gown playing with my little ponies. They all flicked there heads towards us when they heard Jeff and Ben say hey. I stopped in my tracks as I saw the little girl. My mouth fell open and I remembered that one person in the pictures in my grandmothers old room. I couldn't believe it.

The little girl looked at me like I was crazy. I started to cough like crazy as I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye. My vision blurred and I looked up at the figure. My vision began to clear and the cough soon stopped. I gasped in air as I leaned against the wall behind me. The figure was just as Ben explained. I heard words in the back of my head as if the figure was trying to talk to me. Then the mask guy started to speak in a really deep voice.

" Sorry, I thought you were someone else." He replied, echoing the words in the back of my head. I wasn't that scared. I was just pissed.

"Slendy uses Masky as his medium, I guess you could say. He talks through him. That's Slendy's voice your hearing." Ben whispered to me as he helped me up. Slender was close enough to me to hit so I tried to swing at him. He took my hand with his tendril and picked me up.

"Don't try that again." Masky said menacingly. "You'll regret it."

He lightly put me down and I crossed my arms in dismay. I started to dislike this guy.

"It's ok." Masky said in a normal voice. " You'll get used to it."

Then he changed to Slendy's voice. " Welcome to my home. I'm assuming your going to stay for a long time so you can pick someone else's room for you to spend the night while I get your room ready. The reason your here is to stay safe from Zalgo, but I assume you already know." He explained politely. I looked to ben and then to Masky.

"I think I'll chose Ben." I said. Then I remembered my aunt once Slendy left. That's Sally by the way. I heard Slendy's voise in the back of my mind as he left. I knew who she was now but, I didn't want to confront her about it yet, so I went over to Masky as Ben went up stairs with Jeff.

"Hey." I replied. He looked up at me with wide eyes and patted a seat next to him. I took it politely and leaned against the back on the couch.

"Hey, your a tough girl, I mean, I wouldn't even dare hitting Slendy like that." He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. How did you get here?" I asked.

"Long story, anyway, I have heard a lot about you. Ben talks about you all the time to me. I guess I'm the therapist friend of them all. Whatever you need to talk about, come to me." He continued. "By the way, I know this this all mite seem a little scary with all these 'Murderers' around you. But, I know how you feel. You can come to me about anything." I nodded and he stood up. "Want some cheesecake?"

"Well, ok." I answered. I looked to the hood guy and he looked kind of mad.

"sorry, you can have some to." He replied to the hood guy. "By the way, that's hoodie."

Hoodie seemed to brighten up and walked with us to the kitchen. I think I just found some good friends. Masky took out two huge cheese cakes while me and hoodie sat at the table. A guy with a blue mask with thick black stuff coming from his eyes beside us took a bite out of a black liquid object. He seemed to be unsettled at the site of me. Right away, I saw that hoodie doesn't talk much. I thought it was kind of cute though.

Masky finally cut me, hoodie, and him self a piece of cheese cake each. This was, again, quite a weird day.