Chapter Twelve

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Unknowns P.O.V.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I sat at the edge of the forest looking out into it. How the hell could this have happened? I kept looking out when I spotted little movement to the side. I hope that's him!

"Hoodie?" I asked. He then emerged from the bushes in to the light. Tears lightly fell from my face.

"Hoodie! I haven't seen you in forever!" I said as I hugged him around his neck. He hesitated but, excepted. It was one o'clock at night but, I didn't care. At least I got to see him.

"Clarity, how is he?" Hoodie asked. I looked down to my stomach and rubbed it. It was getting bigger every day. I still couldn't believe it. "He's doing great. At least that's what the doctor said." I laughed a little.

"Good." He the felt my stomach and took off his mask completely. He kissed my stomach and the stood to kiss me. It was a long and passionate kiss. We've known each other for four years and we finally have one.

"We still haven't named him. What should we name him?" I said breaking the kiss. He looked it to my eyes.

"I have a few ideas..."

"Like what?" I asked leaning my weight to one leg, having one hand on my belly and looking at him. I also smiled. He then cracked a smile, too.

"How about, Jay?" He said. He came closer as he said that and put his hands on my hip.

"ok, well, Jay. it is." I said smiling even more then turning serious." When am I going to see your family? I mean I can't stay away forever."

"Well, I hoping you wouldn't..."

"Well, what about your friend, Tim, you talked about? He'll miss you and probably come looking for you. you can't have two family's and expect them to never meet!" I yelled, my anger rising.

"Well, I- I wanted a normal life with you and not with them."

"What?! I thought you loved them! I'm not getting in the way of you and your real family you lived with for your whole life! I'm not going to be that person! As much as it pains me, I want you with your real family, even if it means I'm not with you!"

"Look, listen. I love you, and, nothings going to change that. I'm not going to let anything keep us apart."

"Then let me meet your family." I said.

"F-Fine. I'll let you. But, I have to warn you. They are, a little, different..."

"I'm fine with that. I fell for you, didn't I?"I then brightened up at his words and hugged him again. "Thank you!"

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Alexis's P.O.V.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I sat on the couch watching T.V. Ben was upstairs doing his thing on Cleverbot. I hope he doesn't do anything too bad to someone. I was watching South park on Netflix. It was quite funny. I kept laughing really hard at the deaths. Wait, am I ok? Meh, I always laugh at cartoon deaths. Jack and his girl where alright. She finally woke up. After two months....god, I still can't believe what happened to her. She ended up loving the kidneys Jack gave her. finally, someone for jack. I kept laughing while Jeff came down stairs when I didn't notice. Suddenly me and him burst out laughing at Kenny dying from him sliding across the road on a skateboard on his face. My laugh was cut short into a scream when I heard Jeff. He continued laughing at my scream.

"Dumb ass! Don't ever do that again!!!!"I yelled and threw a pillow at him.

"S-Sorry, I-I just wanted t-to see what you were laughing about. N-Now I see." He then came beside me and sat down. We then laughed together at the most random death. Cool, at least someone in the world has my since of humor.

"Anyone home?" I heard a familiar voice call as a hooded figure came in the door with another hooded figure. It was hoodie, but, who was the other one? It was a girl, and, oh no...

"Hoodie, whose this?" I asked.

" Uh, well, I can explain..." He hesitated Looking at her stomach.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, for it being short. But, I hope you like it! I did a little Hoodie drama in there. I'll be doing a story for Hoodie if you guys want. and Vote if you love what I did for Jay! (R.I.P. Jay) Poor Jay..... ANYWAY!!!!!!!! The girls name is Clarity, yes, I know. Weird name, but, I love it! I was listening to Clarity the song while I was doing this. Love you! Bye! comments Comments COMMENTS!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!