Chapter Ten

(Bens P.O.V)

I went up stairs to bring down some games for me and Alexis. Once I picked out 'Call of Duty: Zombies' And 'Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker' I walked down stairs to get Alexis. I know that 'Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker' Just came out but, I have my ways. Once I got down stairs I saw only Sally on the floor of the living room and Jack coming from the kitchen.

"Hey, is Alexis in there?" I asked. Jack simply nodded his head and sat on the couch to watch some T.V. I walked into the kitchen to see Masky, Hoodie, and Alexis stuffing there faces with cheesecake. Hoodie lifted his cloth mask only showing his mouth. Masky was doing the same with his Mask. Alexis's face was just smeared with cake. I put the games on the table and tried not to laugh but it just came out. I fell to the ground laughing like a retarded seal. As soon as my site cleared from all of the tears, I saw Alexis about to through a piece of cake at me when Masky and Hoodie were begging her not to from behind.

"Please NO!!!! DON'T!!!!" Masky yelled. Since Hoodie couldn't speak he just waved his hands around trying to get her to stop. I laugh even harder at their reactions and could barley breath now. I almost passed out on the floor. I slowly got up from my spasm and grabbed the edge of the table to steady myself. Alexis screamed her battle scream and the next thing I knew all I saw and tasted was frosting. I wiped the frosting from my eyes and licked it off my lips. I then grabbed some of Masky's and threw it at her. Masky yelled 'No!' to the sky on his knee's. Suddenly Slendy came out of no where and then shook his head in disappointment.

"I'm not even going to ask." Slendy said through Masky. Then he disappeared and Masky went on with his screaming and crying. He curled in a ball on the ground with eyes wide open whispering things to him self while me and Alexis had a cheesecake food fight. Hoodie just stared in bewilderment like frozen in time twitching as if he couldn't believe what just happened to his beloved.

Suddenly Smile joined the party and started barking at every little thing that happened. Jack came in just as I grabbed in the freezer for his kidneys. I paused and so did everything else.

"Don't ... Even....Dare...." He said slowly. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand and flung me onto the ground, I slipped on the cake onto my but. He grabbed his Kidneys and was off to his room. Then the party continued. It was chaos after that. Jeff came running in with Charlie and Sally running after him screaming. Jeff paused in the door way and so did sally. I suddenly threw a piece of cake at his face and he fell to the ground.

"MY FACE!!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!!" He yelled while running away.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

After the chaos settled down, me and Alexis started to play the games and Masky and hoodie tried to clean what was left of the cake in the kitchen. We even caught them trying to eat off the floor but we 'tried' to stop them. More like watch and laugh at there horror struck faces.

"I'm so sorry, It was Ben's fault." She said pointing at me. I put my hands up in defense. She beat me so many times on the games I picked out. I got out way more then two, you should know that. We played some Grand Theft auto for a while and Call of Duty. I said my punch line a couple of times as she beat me. 'You shouldn't have done that...' Turns out she is AWSOME at games. Masky and Hoodie came and watched us play after they cleaned up the kitchen. So did sally and Jack. Jack left to go hunt for a while. He never came back but we didn't care. We spent the whole day playing video games. Everyone either went out Hunting or went to bed. I got a little tired after a while. Not of games, just energy drained. We finished with watching the news.

Alexis huddled close to me for warmth and leaned her head on my shoulder. The warm feeling came again. But, I welcomed it and soon fell asleep with her.  I listened to her breathing start to slow into a simple pattern of small snores. It was so cute, they were small little breaths. I soon fell into a deep sleep. I was where I wanted to be, I didn't want anything in the world interrupting this moment. I woke up to Jack suddenly stepping through the door with wounds all over his body. I stayed where I was pretending I was asleep. He walked over to the other coach and sat down.

"What? What is this feeling?" He whispered to himself. I could barley even hear him. He didn't have any Kidneys that was weird.

"I-I can't be..." He started to shake and twitch. What was going on? "I-I Have to ... to .....Ki... can't"

He continued to shake even harder and he put his face in his hands. The black liquid from his eyes started to flow even more.

"Why?! Why......." He then quickly stood up and screamed as he smashed the coffee table next to the table. This so did not seem like Jack. luckily Alexis didn't wake up. I guess it wasn't as loud as I thought, but, this was still weird. He then saw what he did and ran to his room. I tried to forget and focused on Alexis. I then fell, again, to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!! I added some stuff that's happening with Eyeless jack in this too. I mite combine the two books one day. but, not today. If you don't want me to join them just say in the comments or if you don't.... same thing. I love you all and have a good day!!!!! AND PLEASE READ MY EYELESS JACK!!!!!!!!!