Chapter 13

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Alexis's P.O.V.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"I can explain..." Hoodie continued. "This is Clarity. and..... this is Jay." He pointed down to her enlarged stomach. Oh my Fuck! She's pregnant! He continued with his story as Ben came down, licking the blade of his sword.

"Heeeeeey..... Hoody....." He said as he made his way over to me. He then sat on the other side of me from where Jeff was sitting. "Who's that?" He whispered to me.

"Her names Clarity. She's Hoodies Girlfriend." I answered not taking my eyes off of her.

"We met when right after Masky moved in with us. She was walking in the middle of the forest and I spotted her. I was going to kill her but then when I saw her getting scared I saw that she wasn't like the other somehow...." He continued. Typical, it seems like all creepypasta find people they love like that.... I looked over to ben who was narrowing his eyebrows. I guess he still didn't trust her. I looked back to her and she was looking up to hoodie as he talked. She actually looked like she loved him. But, its going to take more than that to convince me. Then again. It took me just that to trust ben..... I looked over to him again in wonder. How could I even think that?! I snapped out of it when hoodie finally finished. I looked down as I turned back to the television. Ben noticed and turned with me.

"You ok?" He asked looking at me with concern. I looked back up to him and looked down again. How could that one look at hoodie make me rethink ben?

"Nothing, I'm fine..... I was just thinking...." He didn't look convinced but he left it alone and turned to the T.V. I looked behind and saw that Hoodie and Clarity went upstairs. Jeff was still looking after them. I then began to wonder what he was thinking. I heard hoodies faint voice from upstairs. He must be explaining it to Slendy. I'm glad I'm not him. Proxies are allowed to fall in love, right?

"Hey, I love this show!" Ben exclaimed as I played the show. Before hoodie walked in I had paused it so ben didn't really see what it was. Now, in the show, it was right after Kenny died and Kyle was yelling his famous lines with Stan.

"You killed Kenny! You bastard!!!!!" They both yelled in unison. I laughed a little and Jeff turned and sat normally. He smile wide at how Kenny was in a bloody mess on the floor with rats crawling over him. Masky came down stairs and stopped mid way pointing his thumb upstairs.

"What's that all about."

"What's what about?" Me, Ben, and Jeff said together.

"Slendy looks pissed and hoodie has a girl with him...."

"I think you can put that all together..." I replied. He sighed and nodded. Then walked to the kitchen. After the show ended Jeff went off to who knows where, probably killing, and Ben got on his computer. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw that jack was cooking up something. I went over and looked over his shoulder on tippy toes.

"Whatcha cookin" I asked.

"Lungs...." He replied. "For lunch, I thought Faith would want some...."

I looked at his mask and smiled. He actually does like her if hes willing to make lungs for her. (I never thought I would ever say that...) I started to think of Ben but quickly pushed that thought away. Why was I having second thoughts?

"That's sweet!" I said as I turned around and headed towards the door again. I spotted masky looking bored to the side.

"Hey, Masky." I called as I stopped near the door.

"Want to go out for a kill?" I asked. He looked up surprised.

"I never knew you killed."

"I don't, but I want to try...." I said shyly. "I'll go get ben..." I quickly walked out and Masky followed right behind. "Hey ben!" I called.

"What?" He asked, eyes still glued to the screen.

"Want to go killing?" I asked. He paused what ever he was doing and looked up to me with shock written all over his face. I smiled at him and he brightened up with a smile of his own.

"Of coarse!" He said lightly setting his laptop on the coffee table and jumping up with excitement. I loved when he got like this. "I know just the place" he said with edge to his voice.