Monster

Third Person Pov

(Y/N) had never met someone that had gotten under her skin as much as Peter had. It was as if his lifelong goal was to eternally irritate her. She could ignore him sometimes, but on other occasions, she just had to speak her mind. There were various things about him that annoyed her. One being that he expected to be worshipped, as if he were a patron or something of the sort.

The older boys on the island absolutely admired him, murderous acts and all. The younger ones were more easily influenced, so they actually thought that what he was doing was justified and morally right. It sickened her that he could watch two lost boys beat each other practically to death and congratulate the one who reigned superior.

(Y/N) seemed to be the only one that wasn't under Pan's influence, and she knew that what he was doing was wrong.

Then of course, there was the fact that Peter constantly pointed out the opposite gender's supposed 'inferiority.' He'd always make casual remarks about how much slower and weaker girls were than boys, and the same group of boys would laugh. (Y/N) couldn't fathom what the group found so humorous; she had bested them in sparring on numerous occasions.

(Y/N) had even witnessed Pan carrying out the execution of a young boy that the shadow had brought. He refused to become a lost boy and constantly begged for Pan to send him home. Growing tiresome of the boys begging, Pan ordered the lost boys to destroy him, to which they gladly obliged.

At first, (Y/N) wanted to go home, but then she decided that anywhere other than Neverland would suffice.

(Y/N) had brought herself to one final conclusion: Neverland was a horrid, gruesome place ran by a sadistic boy, and she had to escape. As soon as possible.

A/N: Feedback is desired! Please let me know what you think in the comments! Constructive criticism is welcome! Don't be shy to request!