Role Reversal

Reader's POV
On more than one occasion, I found myself wondering what it would be like to get a glimpse inside of that ego-maniac's head. Little did I know that my ponderings would become a reality.

I woke up one morning feeling completely different. I felt like I was completely in control. As if every being in Neverland was under my command.

As soon as I walked out of my tent, every activity that the boys were partaking in ceased. I had their complete, undivided attention. The strange thing was, I didn't feel surprised.

The words tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop them." Bring me the prisoner." I said in a steady voice of steel.

I couldn't understand what I was doing. It was like I was a stranger to my own mind. I felt like I was watching from outside of my own body.

Two of the older boys brought forth a shaggy-haired brunette who had his head down.

I waved off the two boys that were restraining him and approached the boy." Your name?" I inquired.

"Peter." He murmured spitefully.

I roughly grasped his face and forced him to look at me. I inspected his grimy dirt-covered face.

"Hm. You'll make a fine trophy." I whispered.

He pulled away from me. "You're not worthy of such an honor." He spat sarcastically.

I felt that usually I would get angry at such disrespect, but instead I just smirked at the boy.

I snapped my fingers and the same two boys restrained him again.

"I hope you'll like the cages. I've had one specially crafted for you." I said before stepping aside and letting them drag him off deep into the wilderness.